Radioshack

Web Design for a Rig?!?

I am just starting out in the skydiving world with about 68 jumps in just over a year... I'm going to college here at the University of Arizona (working as a computer programmer/web designer at the Eller College of Business ), and am dire need of a rig.

Currently I rent my gear at square2 (Eloy) for about $75 + hook up/take down, which cost me a lot just for the gear... so in turn i only jump every other month... I am wondering if you guys know of anyone that might want help updating/creating/programming a website in return for a rig (container/main/res/etc).

I love the sport so much!:)Thanks again for all your help!

-Matt

[email protected]

I'd say sunpath is in dire need of a new website. I think only jumpshack has an uglier site, but they're hopeless anyway... :P

Dave

Hey! I love my Racer!

...though I do agree on the website. [:/]
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'd say sunpath is in dire need of a new website. I think only jumpshack has an uglier site, but they're hopeless anyway... :P

Dave

Hey! I love my Racer!

...though I do agree on the website. [:/]

yours might could need an update? :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Buildarig.com has them both beat hands down :ph34r:. However, while his prices are good, he likes the website that way.

But go looking at used gear, too. You might find that it's easier to trade services for something costing $1500 than $5000

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hey! I love my Racer!

you even remember what your rig looks like?:P:P
Hey, are you still coming out to Oshkosh? Lemme know and I'll see if I have any passes for that day.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I might have beat you to that a little while ago. I can tell you that most manufacturers are pretty old school and because skydiving is a world wide sport (and most of the world has pretty bad internet connections), they like the sites to be fast loading with not much for extras.

If you'd like, you could critique some of my work:
http://www.CollegeSkydiving.com
OK, so it's a pretty big front page, but this is for college students with plenty fast internet connections.

I'd love a few pointers. I didn't make any money for this one, in fact, I had to fund everything about it. It's just a site that was needed and it's been pretty fun to work on. There's a great group on the forum there and some pretty cool people to jump with.
Ben Lee
www.CollegeSkydiving.com

Hey! I love my Racer!

you even remember what your rig looks like?:P:P
Hey, are you still coming out to Oshkosh? Lemme know and I'll see if I have any passes for that day.

Watch it bud. I'll tell your wife to smack ya upside the head!

I take it you never got my (twice sent) texts, asking for dates, and tips on the best day? I just finally checked it out at eaa.org, and after seeing the schedule for fly bys and performances, I think Sunday is a can't miss. So, yea, probably Sunday.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I am in dire need of a website, and I have a container I could hook you up with...however it is built for me at 6'1", holds up to a sabre 150, and down to Sabre 120. It used to have a PD143 reserve in it, and it is a racer. It is probably not ideal for you, too small at this stage of the game. But hey, I also live near phoenix, near Eloy. Maybe we can figure something out...coach jumps, etc.

jeff D-16906
[email protected]