RALFFERS

Dear Travel Experts...

I figure most, if not all of ya'll know the ins and outs of traveling since you go all around the country jumping and whatnot. Please share a secret or two with a newbie :$:)

I want to go down to Orlando soon to get some tunnel timeB| and need the cheapest tickets possible; all I care about is getting there in one piece.

Thanks in advance :)
Edited to add: the departure city is Chicago
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Expedia www.expedia.com or Travelocity www.travelocity.com would be your best bet. There really aren't any airlines anyomre that pay commissions to travel agents or anything. Also, try the airline's home pages once you've found a deal on Travelocity or Expedia. Most people don't realize that both those sites don't have access to ALL the flights an airline offers.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Yes try all the regulars...expedia...travelocity....orbitz...etc. And like was mentioned, check the airline sites as well. For example, I just searched airlines and the travel sites for fares for you. I was able to find a $227 fare via Continental, where the cheapest on expedia was $243.

Orlado should be no problem at all, coming from chicago. Its a rediculously cheap city to fly to. As I am sure you are aware, make sure to compare flights from Midway and O'hare.

Good luck on your search!

Try kayak.com. It searches all the search engines (ie: expedia, travelocity, all the airline websites, etc...) for you so you can compare easily. Also Southwest and Spirit fly to Orlando (sorry, I don't know where you're flying from) and both airlines usually offer cheap flights.

team swooo
swooo #2