jumppilot01

Pissed

When you think about it, it's really pretty psychotic how they piss on people who fly thousands of pounds of people and metal overhead. They even tell them that they're not worthy of carrying a sidearm to defend against hijackers. But, um, we can trust them to fly the plane at 400mph.

Not to mention the poor pilots having to worry , that not only are they unarmed . They are the first victim in any plan to disrupt - hijack .
So even if the whole plan is not fully carried out and it is stopped how by additional crew or passengers . The poor pilot is at this stage either severely injured or even worse dying or already dead . They should automatically get great benefits and carry weapons in flight . After all anyone boarding a flight needing to transport a weapon with them has to turn it in to the captain of the flight until they land at their destination and deplane , where it is returned . So how come they can babysit weapons for others but can have their own in this day and age ?
Who is picking up the tab for all of this ?

When you think about it, it's really pretty psychotic how they piss on people who fly thousands of pounds of people and metal overhead. They even tell them that they're not worthy of carrying a sidearm to defend against hijackers. But, um, we can trust them to fly the plane at 400mph.

Not to mention the poor pilots having to worry , that not only are they unarmed . They are the first victim in any plan to disrupt - hijack .
So even if the whole plan is not fully carried out and it is stopped how by additional crew or passengers . The poor pilot is at this stage either severely injured or even worse dying or already dead . They should automatically get great benefits and carry weapons in flight . After all anyone boarding a flight needing to transport a weapon with them has to turn it in to the captain of the flight until they land at their destination and deplane , where it is returned . So how come they can babysit weapons for others but can have their own in this day and age ?

Lighten up buddy... if you want to be stressed go to SC.... LOL

This thread is about I guy that couldn't afford to jump or get health insurance because he is a new pilot with the standard new pilot job.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

This thread is about I guy that couldn't afford to jump or get health insurance because he is a new pilot with the standard new pilot job.

that is all the more reason he should automatically be eledgable for and offered health insurance . If he has medical conditions that need to be addressed , he should have the opportunity to a health-life insurance plan . With all of those lives at stake & in their hands ? Even a simple headcold or respiratory infection can make an otherwise healthy person light headed , dizzy , which behind the helm could lead to a tragedy .

that is all the more reason he should automatically be eledgable for and offered health insurance . If he has medical conditions that need to be addressed , he should have the opportunity to a health-life insurance plan . With all of those lives at stake & in their hands ? Even a simple headcold or respiratory infection can make an otherwise healthy person light headed , dizzy , which behind the helm could lead to a tragedy .

Well at least you're off the gun kick... LOL

Say hello to reality... starting pilot jobs pay little and he'll be lucky if he gets to fly more than twice a week. The rest of the time he's probably handling luggage, check-in and cleaning bathrooms If he flies with a condition that makes him unsafe, he is at fault. Wishing it is different won't help. He is getting paid that way because there are lots of people that would like the glamour job of being a pilot. Those that are willing to go through the tough times to get there have a chance at the glamour job... maybe... if they are lucky.

The guy flying your next load of jumpers is probably getting paid about the same, and getting no benefits. How much more are you willing to pay for each skydive so that your jump pilot does have to live in a rotting trailer and do without health benefits?

I think this thread is headed to SC.... LOL
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I would be more than willing to pay more if it meant the men-women piloting the jumps had health insurance .
SC I just peeked in there for the first time that was mean . You should've warned me . It is dangerous in there when does the shit not hit the fan in there ?

I would be more than willing to pay more if it meant the men-women piloting the jumps had health insurance .
SC I just peeked in there for the first time that was mean . You should've warned me . It is dangerous in there when does the shit not hit the fan in there ?

The question I asked was how much more... a $1? Or would you be willing to pay $10 more?

I'd be willing to pay at least $10.oo or more dollars per jump , if it gave my pilot life - health insurance .

geezus.....where do these people come from ?

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

geezus.....where do these people come from ?

The land of I have a heart and a conscience . And you ?

You have a heart and conscience because youre willing to pay over 30 bucks for an inconsequential skydive that means nothing to the rest of the planet ?
Such a humanitarian.

bozo

inconsequential ? How is it inconsequential if this person is resposible for safely getting us to altiitude . So we can enjoy our sport ?

Start charging over 30 bucks a jump and there wont be a sport.

bozo

Run out of pilots that can not afford to keep flying for the zones or those that have to take a job else where for benefits and there will not be a sport either .

There will always be jump pilots just like there wil always be people with 130 jumps in 10 years that come here to enlighten the masses.

bozo

Did not come here to enlighten the masses came here to talk with and learn from one another , is there a rule about who's opinion one must sacrifice their own for in here ? Simply because I am willing to pay a little more for my jumps and say so does not make me the asshole here . I never said everyone should or has to agree with that never simply that I would be willing to . Again I want to meet the bitch that fucked some of you guys up .
BTW , when I count my years in skydiving 10 + , I am only counting the active years . I am not counting the in between years that I did not jump . It has been much longer since my first jumps . Is that okay with you ? I smoked cigerettes for many years too , when some one asks me how many years I smoked for I don't count the years I quit or abstained from that either . If of course that is okay with you get back to me and let me know . I will be waiting with bells on . You are the wind beneath my wings .
I was planning a trip to Disney in Orlando for later next month , of course now that I am more in the know I will wait until you get back to me with your approval and permission . Please hurry though the longer I wait to make and confirm the reservations , the more pricey it gets . Thanks a billion . Must I clear my religious practices with you as well or need I start planning to convert ?

Did not come here to enlighten the masses came here to talk with and learn from one another , is there a rule about who's opinion one must sacrifice their own for in here ? Simply because I am willing to pay a little more for my jumps and say so does not make me the asshole here . I never said everyone should or has to agree with that never simply that I would be willing to . Again I want to meet the bitch that fucked some of you guys up .
BTW , when I count my years in skydiving 10 + , I am only counting the active years . I am not counting the in between years that I did not jump . It has been much longer since my first jumps . Is that okay with you ? I smoked cigerettes for many years too , when some one asks me how many years I smoked for I don't count the years I quit or abstained from that either . If of course that is okay with you get back to me and let me know . I will be waiting with bells on . You are the wind beneath my wings .
I was planning a trip to Disney in Orlando for later next month , of course now that I am more in the know I will wait until you get back to me with your approval and permission . Please hurry though the longer I wait to make and confirm the reservations , the more pricey it gets . Thanks a billion . Must I clear my religious practices with you as well or need I start planning to convert ?

Holy shit. I actuallydon'thavewords.

Im a jumper in Australia. I don't know of one person who jumps over here that is so concious about taking out health insurance. Why is it so prevalant in America?

chuckles,,, depends on where you grow up, and what social elements are around you. ME? i'm from moonshiners, corn farmers, and preachers.

I went to college.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"