turtlespeed

Canadians are so smart . . .

The Penis Study

The American Government funded a study to see why the head of a man's penis was larger than the shaft. After 1 year and $180,000, they concluded that the reason that the head was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex.

After the US published the study, the French decided to do their own study. After $250,000 and 3 years of research, they
concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the woman more pleasure during sex.

Canadians, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted their own study. After 2 weeks, a cost of around $75.46 and 2 cases of beer, they concluded that it was to keep a man's hand from flying off and hitting himself in the forehead.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Do not make fun of the Maple Leaf State>:(
:)

-----------------------------------------------------------

but if you do talk slow and use small words so they will understand:P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

We have Canadians across the Detroit River that come to jump with us. In proper Canadian it would have been $162.79 Canadian and a couple of two-fours and party EH. Do you understand "Do a Uey Eh" That means make a U-Turn and go back to the Government beer store and get more two-fours. If you ever wonder why Canadians always do it doggie style. It's so both can watch the hockey game eh.

If you ever wonder why Canadians always do it doggie style. It's so both can watch the hockey game eh.

Plus the small of the woman's back makes for a great place to rest your beer. Oh oh ... I didn't just say that did I? :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

If you ever wonder why Canadians always do it doggie style. It's so both can watch the hockey game eh.

Plus the small of the woman's back makes for a great place to rest your beer. Oh oh ... I didn't just say that did I? :)

That and you can still wear your game jersey without getting it all sweaty.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Brings a whole new meaning to... "He shoots... He SCORES!!!":D

Chuck

GOOOOOOOALLLLLLL!!!!! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Brings a whole new meaning to... "He shoots... He SCORES!!!":D

Chuck

GOOOOOOOALLLLLLL!!!!! :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

Chuck

So does a Hat Trick automatically mean , a multiple orgasm nite ? :D Does premature ejaculation get you 5 minutes in the penalty box ? :D Is arguing over who is on top or comes first , a Power Play ? :D

Who is picking up the tab for all of this ?