FlyinDawg

Do 3 hours sleep make you feel weak or sick?

I'm wondering if anyone have body problem with sleep for 3 hours. Since I always work for landscaping from 6am to 3-6pm and Georgia Pacific from 10pm-5am. Yes, I always sleep 3 hours everyday. Reason why, I got 2 jobs? Cos I prefer to have out of a house all day and night instead being potato couch! :)
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Weak or sick? There is a difference.

I fly a 767 across the pond on a regular basis, and I'd rather feel weak....Cause if you feel sick, it means you''ve been up for over 24 hours.

And trust me, long-haul airline pilots are often up for 24 hours +.

You need to revise this poll.

Less than 5 makes me feel both weak and sick. It's also a migraine trigger. Unfortunately, I'm doing it three nights a week because after work I have about five hours of homework. Get up at 5 am to go to work. Get home at 6 pm because traffic sucks at the hours my boss is requiring. Have dinner, play with cats. Do homework. Fall asleep sometime after midnight. Lucky for me, I only work tuesday-friday, so I only have to do this tuesday, wednesday, and thursday nights (sigh... and this friday night because I have traffic school on saturday.).

Damn... Don't do that for too long dude, or you'll really get sick. I know the money must be nice, but we all have limitations.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban