ryan_d_sucks

BAD DOG!!!!

It's possible. The dog wasn't attacking, it was mating. Different behavior set. I've broken up mating dogs before without me or the bitch getting bitten.

There is a big difference between two dogs mating (who want to be mating) and a dog trying to mate with a 2 year old boy who (I assume) doesn't want to be mated with.

With the power advantage of the dog, not really:( There would probably be some scratches, but maybe not bites. Oh, and the bitch sometimes doesn't act that interested even though she's in heat.

I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

It's possible. The dog wasn't attacking, it was mating. Different behavior set. I've broken up mating dogs before without me or the bitch getting bitten.

There is a big difference between two dogs mating (who want to be mating) and a dog trying to mate with a 2 year old boy who (I assume) doesn't want to be mated with.

no is really a yes, isnt it!? :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

So the dog ripped off all the boys clothes, sodomized him and attacked him, and the parents had to "beat" the dog to get him off (no pun intended).... but the boy had no bite marks at all?

Yeah... I'm not buyin' it.

And combine that with how the hell did the parents not see the dog starting to go after the 2 year old child - before the child ended up naked?

Seems like part(s) of the story are missing.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

As a parent, I've had my kids run around the house wearing nothing but a diaper/pull up and a t-shirt, especially when its warm out.

Don't forget were talking about an animal, driven by instincts. Nothing more.

The child was no match for the dog physically, and surely had no idea what was going on until too late.
Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...