FlyinDawg

Look at me.....

flying is usally described as a "controlled" action.....just cause your on your back dosent mean your back flying...

Kind of like how smashing into a tandem isn't necessarily considered flying with the tandem? :P:D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

flying is usally described as a "controlled" action.....just cause your on your back dosent mean your back flying...

Kind of like how smashing into a tandem isn't necessarily considered flying with the tandem? :P:D

HA HA ha...you funny baldy!!! Im a little better now.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Go easy on him, he's still new. ;)

But Billy, you got to be careful flying on your back for too long.

I did the same thing years ago when I had less than 100 jumps. Flew way too long, until I saw open canopies shoot past me. :o:$

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Go easy on him, he's still new. ;)

But Billy, you got to be careful flying on your back for too long.

I did the same thing years ago when I had less than 100 jumps. Flew way too long, until I saw open canopies shoot past me. :o:$

I remember you told me a story about happened to you. Back-flyin is so addicted and make me not feel like check repeat. :)
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Congrats, Billy!

Looks like you're well on your way.

:)

You sure? Remember how fast he fell as a belly flyer? I'd hate to see how much faster he goes on his back! CANNONBALL!!!!!

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Congrats, Billy!

Looks like you're well on your way.

:)

You sure? Remember how fast he fell as a belly flyer? I'd hate to see how much faster he goes on his back! CANNONBALL!!!!!

:D:D:D

I know I'm fall faster. Strange thing, I improved a lot with fall rate and I had 4-way and others is 50 pounds less than me. They fell faster than me. I had finally catch up but never docking. [:/]
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

I know I'm fall faster. Strange thing, I improved a lot with fall rate and I had 4-way and others is 50 pounds less than me. They fell faster than me. I had finally catch up but never docking. [:/]

Sounds great! It still takes practice. I sucked at making docks when I had 40 jumps too. 200 jumps later I was doing 40 ways. Keep working at it. :)

I wish I can jump more often unless I find my own best rig. It's still hard to find best rig. I can jump often with my own rig. Good thing, Cathy always give me 50% discount for rental rig. ;)

Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

Look at me, everyone. I'm doing backflyin' over St. Marys. ;)

I thought that DZ closed down after their DZO/pilot/rigger attempted to perform her own maintenance on an airplane and then crashed it??

They have a back-up plane from JAX.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

[...200 jumps later I was doing 40 ways. Keep working at it. :)

OMG!
You did 40-ways with only 200+ jumps??????
Maybe you should talk to your intructors, dude. That's on the border of dying.

:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239