Cokie00

Need Help...

If he is super muscular over the shoulders (likely at 230) he would need a D.

Do you know his inseam?

In all likelyhood, it will be too small. Unless he has a short torso with narrow shoulders and a big but to make up the rest of that 230 lbs. ;)

Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I am interested in this same rig. I am 5'10" tall and weigh 195 lbs. How close is a C17 harness to the right size for me?

Mark

It would also depend on the lateral measurements. At 5'10" and an average build, the main lift webs would fit, but it still may be too tight if the lats are too short. I jump a C17 and I'm 5'11" and 175 (or 185 depending on my physical condition. lol).

Cheers,
Travis

Here's a perspective to think about. I'm between 6'3" and 6'4" with a 36" inseam. By the generic reasoning, I should be on a 19.5" harness. A 17.5" harness is a perfect fit for me. I've jumped many a 17" harness without a problem [the tightest was the V3, the loosest was the M4]. Obviously the MLW isn't the only measurement coming into play here, but it's food for thought.

But if he's a significantly muscular guy? Well, you already have the answer. I'm a skinny little twerp.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.