lisamariewillbe

Austin area... kittens need help...

So a house about a block away has 2 litters of kittens he decided he didnt want, last night on his way home Nathan found them in the middle of the road, he came and told me so we walked down.

While trying to get them out of the road the owner came out and said he tried getting the pound to take them but because of AC issues they are only taking injured, so he put food in the road. He never said he wanted them killed but why else put food in the road?

Several are recently weaned and theres a few more the moms still feeding. We took what we could but well yea I am not a zoo. If you want an adorable kitten seriously adorable, please let me know. The more I can find homes for the more I can bring back to the house to nurse. I can not afford to spay them for you but they will be flea free and healthier then when I got them out of the road.

Right now Ive got three, two of which would be able to leave this weekend. The other one is still stressed and is in seclusion. Please if you want a kitten or know someone who does Ill include food and a litter pan and if need be can drive them to you (as long as your within 50 miles)

PM me or email me at [email protected]
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

One left ya'all and shes the orange calico that is in seclusion so she cant go... but will be more later as Im gonna take these ones to thier new owners (thanks dz.commers) and gonna get a few more. It looks like theres still at least half a dozen in the area. Once I have the kittens all gone and safe I am calling the humaine society on the mother, at the very least they will spay her.

Grrrr, the asshole succeded in offing one. The cutest gray one my Cody wanted to bring back next is dead. Theres more food in the road. Actions like this should be illigal. Ive managed to catch the white one, so need a home for him. Personally Id never want a male cat but if you want one email me. As stated before Ill give food and litter.

To the person who said this shows what type of person I am, thank you, but to be honest I only like animals, most humans are assholes. Humans make choices to hurt others often for reasons of enjoyment or pure evilness. Animals esp ones we choose to have as pets are innocent, loving, and add much to the lives of others and when someone takes on a pet they have no right to cause harm to them or put them in a situation that can cause them death. We have many pets who are spoiled rotten, hell our bearded dragons eat better then we do. Animals I like, people are the ones who suck, esp ones who want to murder kittens by placing food in the road. >:(

Call the cops... They will arrest the bastard and take the kittens to safety... Trust me. I've done it before. And do it now so no other kittens get killed.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Call the cops... They will arrest the bastard and take the kittens to safety... Trust me. I've done it before. And do it now so no other kittens get killed.

yup call the cops and the local humane society. What he is doing is cruelty to animals and is punishable by jail in most states, if not all!!!!! Fucker!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Email sent, thank you very much...

We called last night, the APD was "nice" and took a statement over the phone. Technicually we cant prove he put food in the road in hopes to kill them, and since he tried to turn them in but was refused nothing would happen anyways excpet the kittens being put to sleep without a chance. Once I get all the kittens in my home and rehome them then I will have the adult female removed as a feral cat.

Im working on getting my vet to give a deal on spaying or neutering. They said if I dont take them all in my care by tomorrow I could bring some down to thier office and they will make them better then contact the humaine society who then contacts the owner, he will have to pay the fees the vet charges or the society will take them and he "could" be charged with animal cruelty, either way he has to pay, it costs alot more if he doesnt pay the vet though.

Most animal criminal charges are fines, pets are considered property. >:( Im out of ones though now if all actually take them, but Nathans gonna try to catch more on his way home but after this next batch we have to stop. My kids are wanting to keep them all and the quicker I get this over with the quicker my kids not give me puppy dog eyes

Doesn't Nathan have a helmet cam? Get the fucker on video, then you will have proof he's putting food in the middle of the street... Or, get a tape recorder and approach the dude again on the subject. What the guy is doing is cruelty to animals. They will put the asswipe in jail as well as charge him with all sorts of fines.

I would take one if I could. After rescuing a previously feral cat and domesticating her as much as I can, bringing another kitten in to the family would probably not make her a happy camper. She already beats the shit out of the dogs... Both basset/catahoula mix dogs are scared of her scrawny little ass.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

No camera helmet anymore. Still have cameras but I just want to take the kittens away and prevent the female from having more. I dont want to cause to much problems in my neighborhood.

Heres pictures , Orange one needs a few days before I can let her go, shes stressed and well we have a busy house so that might be part of it, shes fine when its just me or just Nathan around her but if the kids are around she hides and shakes.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lisamariewillbe/?saved=1

If i wasnt already taking 2 of my gf's cats litter i would pay to have you send the orange one...totally adorable! I do hope you find GOOD homes from them....hopefully not like the home they came from. People like that i just want to punch in the face..and tie them up and put them in the middle of the street!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye