swedishcelt

Who lives in NYC?

Let's see...besides Peter there's a few million others.

Including ME!! B|
What's funny is that I've run into Peter on the street or read something here and find out we were right around the corner from each other.

Its not that big, we just vertical and it still has the feel of a Village.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Just curious. Other than/ besides Peter. :)

Hello, my sweet friend. I lived there for five years back in the 70's. Are you going? When, when, when? Fyi, I'm obviously back from Costa Rica, although my luggage is not yet w/ me! I was told that it flew in from Atlanta today. (Damn, Delta! lol.) :)

Just curious. Other than/ besides Peter. :)

Hello, my sweet friend. I lived there for five years back in the 70's. Are you going? When, when, when? Fyi, I'm obviously back from Costa Rica, although my luggage is not yet w/ me! I was told that it flew in from Atlanta today. (Damn, Delta! lol.) :)
The same thing happened to me when I came back from Jacksonville! And Delta too. I am going this weekend and looking for things to do. I need ideas if there is any cool things to do or special about this weekend. Or links to NYC event calendars. :)

What's funny is that I've run into Peter on the street or read something here and find out we were right around the corner from each other.

That is kinda funny. I would so love to come visit you sometime. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I need ideas if there is any cool things to do or special about this weekend. Or links to NYC event calendars. :)

http://www.villagevoice.com/nycguide/?timeend=week

Afro-Punk festival looks pretty cool...

have fun

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Born and bred baby! Woot! Woot!

I could never or would ever leave the city that never sleeps. Bars close at 4am and open up again at 8am! What state is better than that?

Nevada. They never close. If you're into that sort of thing.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Born and bred baby! Woot! Woot!

I could never or would ever leave the city that never sleeps. Bars close at 4am and open up again at 8am! What state is better than that?

Sydney, Australia.. 24 hour clubs, pubs and bars..

You, Derek Jeter, and A-Rod. The troika of NYC.

I hate the Yankees! But I got to meet Jeter the other night. We fly charter for the Yankees and that was the plane I was assigned to that night. He seems like a pretty cool guy. I'm still a White Sox fan though.:ph34r:

Come up and visit Hollywood! I got an extra bed here for you and the wife. I need some good humor up here.:ph34r:
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!