davidfreefly

PAKISTAN JUMPSUITS???

I've seen your sewing, I don't think there's a market for sewing fingers together. You're safe!:P

(ain't I an a stinker? nyuk nyuk):D
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

I've seen your sewing, I don't think there's a market for sewing fingers together. You're safe!:P

(ain't I an a stinker? nyuk nyuk):D

now that's cold...............................:o
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Perfect! Thank you! Frexer was quite enthusiastic in their reply to my initial contact, and I don't doubt their integrity or sincerity. I've simply come to rely on first-hand experience with jumpsuits and taking that advice to heart. I look forward to hearing your impressions on the freefly suits.

The 2 freefly suits showed up, they are heavy duty, double needled and all seams overlocked. I asked for them to be a little baggy as we plan on using them as tandem suits and mine seems just fine. The velcro fastenings are commercial grade, there is a pocket on the left leg and (for $40 plus $25 shipping) I'm happy with it. I've attached a couple of pics..........
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Something I discovered, wash in cold and hang dry.

I now look like a nerd when I skydive and I'm sick of people telling me the flood's over!:S

Very well built suit, though!
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

I'm happy with it. I've attached a couple of pics..........

Perfect! That's what I was waiting for. I think I'll order a couple right now. Thank you for the information. I appreciate it greatly. :)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Lets all get together on a group buy, maybe we can save shipping that way. Sid sent me a RW suit that is too tight, but I definetly want to get a suit or two from these guys. The suit Sid sent me was very well built.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Lets all get together on a group buy, maybe we can save shipping that way. Sid sent me a RW suit that is too tight, but I definetly want to get a suit or two from these guys. The suit Sid sent me was very well built.

If y'all do that be aware there sizes are "small" - I think Pakistani's may be a little "slightly built" compared to the average American ;)
Pete Draper,

Something I discovered, wash in cold and hang dry.

I now look like a nerd when I skydive and I'm sick of people telling me the flood's over!:S

Very well built suit, though!

I've seen you skydive, it's not the suit dude! (payback's a bitch ain't it?):S
Pete Draper,

A group buy sounds good on the surface, but we'd have to arrange shipping to each location once it made it to the States, or arrange with them to ship to various locations and I'm not sure how amenable to that idea they would be. I suppose we could always ask and see if it makes a difference.

For a chunky lad like myself, I'm guessing I'd need to let them know I need my suit to be larger than the average Pakistani? Do you know if they have suits that will fit a 5'11", 215lbs guy?
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

A group buy sounds good on the surface, but we'd have to arrange shipping to each location once it made it to the States, or arrange with them to ship to various locations and I'm not sure how amenable to that idea they would be. I suppose we could always ask and see if it makes a difference.

For a chunky lad like myself, I'm guessing I'd need to let them know I need my suit to be larger than the average Pakistani? Do you know if they have suits that will fit a 5'11", 215lbs guy?

I'd ask them. Just make sure you don't go by US sizing markers. For instance that suit in the pic is marked XL and I'm 5' 7" and 175 lbs........ it fits well, but XL????? Maybe in Karachi :S

However, that being said they sew them to order (because they provided the colors I requested) , just tell them your actual size.......
Pete Draper,

because they provided the colors I requested) ,

You picked those colors, I just assumed that they fucked up the order.:)

ouch :o[:/] yeah - I'm in a retro black and white phase right now............ still think I should have had them make the ass green though - "Feet UP! We're gonna slide........"
Pete Draper,

I just received my Frexer suit, and I'm quite pleased with it already. It fits comfortably (I sent them measurements, since I'm a bit larger than the average Pakistani), it looks sharp and it seems solidly constructed. I won't know how it holds up to my particular brand of abuse until I fly it, but I'm expecting the best from it. I'll post pics and more information on it after this weekend.

If you find some dodgy stitching..It will just go to prove, kids these days can't do anything right.

I done told you already - Kathy Lee corrected that whole situation (sewing lessons)
Pete Draper,

Hi!

Just received two suits and a helmet from frexer.
Mr. Butt was certainly a bit agressive on the email front :D.
I ordered one "charlatan" freefly suit, one "freefall" rw suit and one "neophyte" helmet.
Delivery to Sweden was ~3 weeks from order.

I ordered standard XXL sizes as their sizing chart indicated I should fit i that.

The suits seem to be of good quality build, but they are obviously not made by skydivers:S.

The freefly suit fits fine, although it seems to be a bit baggy.The ankle "muffs" are just elastic so I suspect it will travel up my legs in headup flying.

The rw suit is practically useless for me.
I suspect that if I'd have sent them some exact measurements they would have made a good fit for me. As it is the torso is too short, the ass too wide and the booties don't really give me any warm fuzzy feelings. Also the grippers are a bit too small for my taste. I'll donate this one to our tandem operation, it might fit some passengers well enough, and it's cool looking enough;).

The helmet is a plain ripoff of the Factory diver helmet from Sky Systems. The quality of build and finish is nowhere near that of the original, but it is comfortable. I've yet to try and fit my prodytter in it, but it seems like a very tight fit.
You're the driver, not a passenger in life.

old thread, I know, but it might be worth a shot to revive it..

anyone out there with any recent experiences with suits or gear made in Pakistan? I'm currently based here and thinking it might be worth a shot to try to have a freefly-suit made, maybe based on my Boogieman-suit or have them do a copy from photos etc..

I'm not really expecting it to be nowhere near the quality of Boogieman, Sonic, Vertical, Liquidsky etc, but seeing I'm here I might just give it a shot.. it doesn't cost much and I won't have any cost of shipping or customs..

anybody with recommendations on where to go? Frexer, Jumspwear (can't find a site for them), another company..?

any input appreciated,
Alex.

O once knew someone w/a distant family member who married a Pak. Once a year, she'd give him her latest glasses prescription to fill over there. Glasses cost about $400 here. Hers only cost about $6 in Pakistan... She could see just fine w/them (weak Rx).

They've no experience making our suits. Still, you'll probably get several suits for $100.