skybeergodd

Quantum Leap needs memorial help

Hey all...I'm sure most of you remember that on July29th 2006 Quantum Leaps Twin Otter crashed and killed 6 of our friends. We had a skydiver wake and raised money for a parachutist memorial page and the money keeper apparently scammed us and pocketed the cash for himself...
The friends deserve much better and they more than deserve a proper skydiver memorial, scammer be damned!!
I am going to do what is needed to put that page memorial in parachutist even if I have to pay it all myself. So for the 1 year anniversery of the crash(even though I know it will take a while to appear in parachutist) I am asking for help.
For anyone whoes life was touched by Scott, Rob, Robert, Dave,Melissa or Vicki please feel free to donate to their Parachutist memorial. If you use paypal you can send it to [email protected] and in the note or instruction section please put in there for Parachutist memorial and your name so I know who to give thr Props too later. If you want to use check please PM me and I'll give you my address.
I'm called Parachutist and placing the order on July 30th...
Even if you can't donate, just reply to this post in any way so it doesn't die. Any help in anyway is truely appreciated.
Blue Skies and please keep this thread alive and post up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right....I will edit the original post...Thanks for the suggestion....
Well I can't edit the original post so if anyone wishes to help they can use paypal
[email protected] and in the noted section please put in the for Quantum Leap memorial page and also your name so I know how to thank later.
If you want to pay with check please PM me for my address.

I have never been to Quantum Leap. I never had the opportunity to meet these people. I do, however, feel a need to assist, I do not understand how anyone can be so desperate they feel it is alright to steal from the dead. Please beleive that there are strangers who, after reading the Incident reports, just want to honer the fallen.

OK....Update for all....First off THANK-YOU all!!!!! I was overwhelmed by the donations and amount of well wishers and encouragement...Believe me when I say skydivers are not a group of people....Skydivers are a FAMILY. Again Thank-You all....I still am accepting donations but I've secured and paid for the inside back cover for the memorial. The page is being designed right now and will appear in the September issue of Parachutist...Please look it over and realize that our friends finally got their proper memorial published because of all your efforts....
Blue Skies
Kelly