RkyMtnHigh

"Posh Spice" aka Victoria Beckham

I'll tell you wnat I want, what I really, really want.... Those 2 to f**k off and keep their social climbing, news story grabbing, chav nonsense off my T.V screens. They add nothing to the culteral wealth of our nations>:(

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I'll tell you wnat I want, what I really, really want.... Those 2 to f**k off and keep their social climbing, news story grabbing, chav nonsense off my T.V screens. They add nothing to the culteral wealth of our nations>:(

Yeah - ok - fine - I want that too - but I'd still let her play the skin trombone.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Jesus Chhrist himself could descend on a cloud from heaven to the sound of booming timpani and blaring trumpets to play for the Galaxy and we still would not watch soccer.

:P:D

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

Jesus Chhrist himself could descend on a cloud from heaven to the sound of booming timpani and blaring trumpets to play for the Galaxy and we still would not watch soccer.

:P:D

How about if it was Naked Playboy Bunny Soccer? :ph34r:
Remster