RkyMtnHigh

"Posh Spice" aka Victoria Beckham

She's getting press by proxy. Her husband David Beckham is probably the most famous soccer (football for the Brits) star in the world and he recently signed a multi-million dollar contract with an American soccer team in L.A.

She's also fairly hot.;)

Chris

I'm sooo out of the loop on this one...WHY is she getting so much press lately?:S Isn't she a 'has been' from the Spice Girls?

Becks is in the spotlight since he's now in the US for Galaxy... hence Posh is in his spotlight.
Remster

Oh..Okay. Thanks. I suppose I should keep up with soccor now.:D
I suppose it's like the Elizabeth girl who was on Survivor who married a football player and now she's "famous" on The View...:S

"Famous via Association"...hmmm:S

She's getting press by proxy. Her husband David Beckham is probably the most famous soccer (football for the Brits) star in the world and he recently signed a multi-million dollar contract with an American soccer team in L.A.

She's also fairly hot.;)

Chris

You really think so?! :S:o
Never try to eat more than you can lift

The Spice Girls are reuniting, I heard her take will be $20 million. It's a good thing, they really need the money after Becks only getting $250 for his deal. :P

I watched her show last night, it was hilarious. Well, I laughed at her, not with her, but it was still hilarious!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The Spice Girls are reuniting, I heard her take will be $20 million. It's a good thing, they really need the money after Becks only getting $250 for his deal. :P

I watched her show last night, it was hilarious. Well, I laughed at her, not with her, but it was still hilarious!

they are reuniting for a tour and they are apparently under very strict conditions for the 20million
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

She was looking for houses in LA in the $10 million+ range. Poor Becks will have to play at least 3 months to afford one of those! :S

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

my g/f was watching that last night ... i sat down to watch it with her for a few minutes and really, my question of "what if someone from spinal tap was real" was answered.

Dont you DARE insult Spinal Tap. The humor and style they display is far above anything Vicky beckham can muster>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't know about the press, but if one more client asks me for her haircut.............[:/]

We had her show on last night. We all agreed that her hair was horrible!! I can't stand those over-the-top styles that are so trendy the hair looks like it hurts. [:/]
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

AHHH!! *Finally* something worthy of my work-time!!

I think people are muddling things up a bit.. Firstly, although lots of people would like this not to be true, Becks became well-known to non-football fans because he was dating Victoria.. So technically, he was standing in her spotlight--at the time she was worth millions, and he was mostly a no-name.

In England, for some reason that escapes me completely, she has managed to always stay in the press after Spice Girls. People now associate her with Becks, but she's originally famous for the Spice Girls, then she just stayed in the media, and now they are a "power couple" of sorts in the UK.. I think the attention they've been getting is because they're keen to be in the press in the US as much as they were/are in the UK.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I don't know about the press, but if one more client asks me for her haircut.............[:/]

We had her show on last night. We all agreed that her hair was horrible!! I can't stand those over-the-top styles that are so trendy the hair looks like it hurts. [:/]

I always wear six inch heels and a swimsuit I wouldn't dream of getting wet when I'm laying out by the pool.
Don't you?