bigway

Are you an active jumper

try to do as much as i can for the moment, in regard of getting my license.. but weather and time are also a factor.. and especially weather wasnt all that good here..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

very active up until a few motnhs ago, vut back a little this year ro rebuild my bike. still manage about 10-15 per month
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

it will be a year august and i will have 365 jumps by then.... looks like roughly one a day by my calculator.. it has been a great year of jumping but a bad year for my bank account or lack there of.. one of the best years of my life... thanks all !!! i reckon that would qualify as active..
dont let life pass you by

jump every weekend when i am not working.....but we have a pretty short season compared to most DZs......so last year we went to florida in january and jumped in zhills (which i fell in love with) and deland. of course i jumped with a cold and ended up with a sinus infection ...... but plan on doing the same thing again this year - without the cold/sinus crap.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'm jumping just enough to stay current. I'm just sort of in a "blah" point. [:/] I'm sure it'll get better again. :)

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Around 20 a week. I am jumping 3-4 days every week. I can make more if I just funjump and don't do any work. Cause there is downtime with video, but none the less, I'm happy.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka