Snowwhite

We're loving Skyfest!

...Well I guess I won't see you next year then:(

What?????

WHAT?????

Muckogee is just right up the road from you! I mean just a hoot, a holler and an axe handle!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

OK...I haven't checked but somebody told me it was like 19 from Atlanta...just a short run down the road for Skyfest.

Long-ass, unbearable and undoable for visiting relatives, though.
:D:D

Maybe you could move to a smaller state, eh?
:P

I haven't seen either one of you in over a year!

Yeah...I know. It sucks. I couldn't do Skyfest this year, as I have my son visiting for the summer. I don't think that a dz is the place for him to spend time (especially if, Lord forbid, something happens to me). And with Mike not being here, it just wouldn't have been the same.

I AM hoping that the next time he comes home for a visit that we might be able to venture up to Temple for a jump or two. :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Damn, woman! I'm tryin' to get laid here and you're pinching cheeks....I keep getting visions of my Aunt Martha...I mean WTF?????

:D:D:D;)

You sat in my lap...does that count as 1st base? I don't remember how that goes. I'll ask my son for advice.
:D:D:P

Damn, I straddled you and I didn't even get an honorable mention... >:(

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Are you kidding???

I'm still trying figure out how to put that out there delicately considering what was going on under my clothes.
:D:D:D

BTW...it was a very nice fit...I'd say a perfect fit!
:)

Are you kidding???

I'm still trying figure out how to put that out there delicately considering what was going on under my clothes.
:D:D:D

BTW...it was a very nice fit...I'd say a perfect fit!
:)

It was a Cinderella glass slipper fit! :$

But, I still didn't even get mentioned... [:/] I guess I wasn't good enough for you. I see how it is. We'll see what happens when I see you next year... :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Oh...I see now...

Maybe you missed this part:
"Speaking of ass...I had the greatest ass custom-fitted to my lap on Sunday. Shari is da bomb!"

:D:D

Maybe you missed this part:
"Speaking of ass...I had the greatest ass custom-fitted to my lap on Sunday. Shari is da bomb!"

Hehe... Yeah, I guess I missed that part. :D

But, then again, according to Squeak I have syphllis on my ass... I swear it was the damn chiggers!! :S

It's an hour & twenty seven minutes from Houston, less than a $300.00 airline ticket, with flights literally leaving almost every 20 minutes to hour. I go to Houston a lot. I've left on an earlier flight and literally had a later one beat us on the ground.

There was a time when Muskogee was the skydiving Mecca in which all skydivers were expected to make the trek once a year.
They came from both coasts, North & South.
Some flew, some drove, some car-pooled, all had fun.
There was a time when the USPA considered relocating its headquarters to Muskogee.
It has a 10,000' runway and is an old WWII base.
There's enough camping and RV space to house 30,000 people.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.656004,-95.358324&z=14&hl=en&t=h
It was the home of the Nationals and to Skydance Skydiving.
Anyway......... more in the article in the coming months.
Oh.... you'll come - if for no other reason, than to be a part of history.
Not old history, but a new history that will be discussed 50 years from now.
Bigun rolls up his sleeves... sticks his hand in the hat, Now, watch this.....
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Oh c'mon Mike.... You been in Injun territory before. :D
'sides that if it weren't for Oklahoma Cowboys and Mexican ladies; there'd be no Texas.

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

My parents used to live in Muskogee. It was almost exactly 500 miles door-to-door from Clear Lake to their house.

The directions were something like "go to freeway, turn right, go north 498 miles, make 2 turns, and you're there."

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You're also shy....I still didn't see no cows.

maybe if you had landed near the entrance to the drive way leading into the hangar you might have.:D i know there were ore than a few off target landing leaving people out a half a mile, i drove to get one load on thursday but couldnt find any of em, although i did see the powered parachutes swooping them.;)
Fly it like you stole it