Snowwhite

We're loving Skyfest!

So Turtle, Chuck Blue and I all staying in the same trailer should be nice Peaceful weekend shouldnt it? Early nights, Plenty of rest and very little drinking Right?

Looks that way....for the SECOND night in a row, the puppys went to bed early, and the 'OLD GUY' locked it down for the night at 5AM :S:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Saturday Update!
The weather is holding with very high clouds, which is helping to keep the temp down. We've had non-stop jumping going on, all of the storms are staying North, and we haven't seen a drop of rain.
The first pink-patch attempt was about 10 minutes ago, and although the formation wasn't completed, it will be attempted again in about a half an hour.
A full skyvan of flockers just took off, and we're looking forward to a great formation from them.
The AN-2 is here, Yes it really does exist.
I haven't seen any official numbers but my guess is we have about 250 jumpers here, and about half of them are trying to pack within about 10 feet of me. GREAT VIBES!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Chuck Blue just informed me that the Flockers completed a new Texas State record of 22!

Congrats to all you crazy flockers!

Last night the powered parachutes did a really cool display by lighting up their crazy machines and flying around the landing area after dark. They did something resembling a 3 stack and it was beautiful.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Hey Beth tell tall slut he should answer text messages LMAO I sent him a congrats and he never replied LMAO.
Tell him to do a few for me and I want pics as proof :-)
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Boy, now that figures! I was in Texas last weekend. Now I;m stuck in Connet i cunt until Monday. Have fun for me too, while you're at it.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Any problems getting that truck into the lot, Jim?

Never made it there, bud. Wasn't positive about the place after what was posted here, so I instead stopped at SEMO's new DZ in Cairo, IL, got my sheet done, and got my knees in the breeze. Got to San Marcos (my delivery point, not the dz) Sunday afternoon just as the deluge hit.
It's your life, live it!

Boy, now that figures! I was in Texas last weekend. Now I;m stuck in Connecticut until Monday. Have fun for me too, while you're at it.

You're here? I would have cooked you dinner! What's up with the stealth visit Mr.!!:o
WOW, am I sorry! Totally forgot you were from this area! After meeting you at Dublin, I spaced out that you weren't actually from there! Replying to PM's now...
It's your life, live it!

I can vouch for Snowwhite actually being here.
SHe gave me a big hug.
:)
The AN-2 IS a reality and fun to jump.

I'm tired...jumped my ass off. If anyone finds it, please return it to the Farm.

SCR/SCS only got 3 maggots this year...freaking "experienced" jumpers kept hosing them.
[:/][:/]

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yes, yes... I had fun while I was there, but I must go back to reality tomorrow. [:/] It was nice to see some of the dz.commers I already met, and it was good to meet some new ones. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

woo hoo my first boogie!!! i must be the only guy that comes to a boogie to make an STP jump. what ever, thanks kyle good training.

What?!!!! You were there and we didn't meet?!!! Damn!!!!:|

Walt

That's ok, Walt. You say we've hung out before, but I still can't remember any of it.

Tee Hee!
:D:ph34r::D
It's your life, live it!

Yes, yes... I had fun while I was there, but I must go back to reality tomorrow. [:/] It was nice to see some of the dz.commers I already met, and it was good to meet some new ones. :)

How many points did I lose?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What slackers. 10,000 things going on and this is all anyone posted? :S

Lots of SCR attempts. 3 candidates. 2 of them occurred on the same dive, so I signed both their sheets.

One attempt was very disciplined - single docks, smooth grips... then it got taken out.

BigUn was driving the SCR attempts and he has unbelievable patience.

I lost a hoop in a field and a powered-parachute guy found it from the air and gave me detailed instructions on where it was. (I dropped it from 15 ft in some high grass) I found it quickly. Much thanks to those guys.
:)
A few inflatable pool toys.

A few hoop dives. One with 9 people on it. 7 divers went through and one came around and went through again.

My fav - a 3-pt 18-way. :)
Other stuff that I saw:
A few raft attempts.
Pink Patch jumps.
Head down big-ways.
Flock big-ways.
Folks from Deguello organizing cool stuff.
Gear auction.

Anyone doing packing should be able to buy a new car.

How many points did I lose?:ph34r:

I don't know how many points you lost, but J got 20 off of me. :o Or was is 10? I don't know really... Who won by the way? You or him?

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself