prepheckt

I just finished HP and the Deathly Hallows...

What a great book! I loved it, so many plot twists and turns and it's kinda sad that there won't be anymore books to look forward to. I don't want to ruin the ending for those who haven't finished the book, because that wouldn't be cool, plus some of you are riggers...and pissing you off is not a good idea. For those of you reading it, take good notes, all I can and willing to say, you really have to pay attention, or you'll get lost.

I wonder if JK Rowling will write another series? Or maybe write from the view point of Snape or even Lord Voldermort? That would be an interesting book to read.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I wonder if JK Rowling will write another series?

Supposedly she'll be starting up a series about a boy archaelogist. Whether it takes off the way HP did remains to be seen, but I'd give it a good chance.

Some HP titles I missed for not being written: Harry Potter and the Delta of Venus, Harry Potter Gets a Job, and The Pitter Patter of Little Potters.....

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

The curse of working nights is when you're off its hard to live like a day-walker. So I woke up at midnight and decided to not wait until the morning to buy a copy. A bit over 5 hours later I was done with the book.

All in all not bad, quite enjoyable actually. Some plot twists I didn't see coming, but for the most part the book happened just about like I thought it would. It was still a fun read.:)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yeah. Me too. A very satisfying ending to a great series. :D:D and many thank yous to JK Rowling.

Now I need to go start a spoilers thread cuz dammit I wanna talk about the ending and the other person in the house isn't even halfway through yet! :D