gonzalesna

Help needed from those that attended skyfest!!!

It's Nate W......I posted it earlier.

Now...back to biting George.

DAMN POST WHORES!!! THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD! HOW DARE YOU GO OFF ON TANGENTS HERE!!!>:(

:D:D:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Walt, does Nate Weirnig sound familiar?:D

The Nate part does!

Walt

Ya, I moved on to trying to find out what the new wingsuit record is...

Come on walt... say it... (You know... "I'm Walt and I'm a skydiver" or something to that effect):D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Now...back to biting George.

Mmmm... I'll nibble a bit before I take a big chunk out of him. ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Lookie here Mr. Nipples, I am the ONE who FOUND NATE's Name and Helped you!!

So, if you want to get a little snippy with me for hijacking your little thread you can kiss my hiney and go post your balls off about paris hilton or lindsy... I did my job.

Now, I'm posting for a day...me. This is it. I'm posting here... kind of a virtual "peeing" on your thread.

"place the lotion in the basket" hat boy

So.....George, you may want to talk with your little buddy Nick about pissing off a Shari. This Shari Bites.

So...George...send pics you, no shirt, and hat....It would be a nice contrast with the collage in the doom room.

Look forward to more nicky pics too..

is

So...George...send pics you, no shirt, and hat....It would be a nice contrast with the collage in the doom room.

Mmm... Don't forget to send those pics to this Shari as well. I promise not to use them for any weird rituals. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Lookie here Mr. Nipples, I am the ONE who FOUND NATE's Name and Helped you!!

So, if you want to get a little snippy with me for hijacking your little thread you can kiss my hiney and go post your balls off about paris hilton or lindsy... I did my job.

Now, I'm posting for a day...me. This is it. I'm posting here... kind of a virtual "peeing" on your thread.

"place the lotion in the basket" hat boy

So.....George, you may want to talk with your little buddy Nick about pissing off a Shari. This Shari Bites.

Look forward to more nicky pics too..

Mr. Nipples?!? I like it!:D

Kiss the hiney? May I??? >:(

Ball posting goes in the rubber band balls thread.

I already did all the posting I'm gonna regarding Peris Hilton... Located Here

Pee on my thread all you want... Just don't pee in my cornflakes.:D

George! Piss her off!!! You'll love it!:D:D:DB|

Ya, I moved on to trying to find out what the new wingsuit record is...

22;)

Alrighty then... On with the post whoring!!!:D:)

that Cave isn't as cool as the one I have waiting for you..

Yours has a disco ball.

OOOOO... Disco ball!!!

how bout this one?(see attached)