gonzalesna

Help needed from those that attended skyfest!!!

I believe I wrote it correctly. I'm starting a collage of the shirtless cowboy hat guy.

:D:D:D

Is this more the "Hey, that's pretty cool collage." or more the "you walk into a room filled with pictures and think 'God, this is creepy'" Kinda collage?

with that kind of name... :PB|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

"it rubs the on lotion and places it in the basket" kind of collage...

hence the name.

has nothing to do with skydiving:)

Make sure it has aloe in it... I sunburn easily, so I always need to have aloe handy:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Oh, and Shari - I got some pics I could send you of the boy... With his shirt off of course (but, they aren't from SkyFest)... :o I'll try to come and play next month (getting paid once a month sucks). We'll do a Shari-Dive together. ;)

I had to re-read that a couple times... I thought you were talking to the voices out loud again.:S:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I had to re-read that a couple times... I thought you were talking to the voices out loud again.:S:D

I wasn't talking to you or myself for that matter, so :P.

Shari - I'll PM you and George when I will be getting back down that way. Let's say mid-month-ish?

Walt - if you're reading this, I need a place to sleep. Can you put up with a homeless dz.commer AGAIN? :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

who is that? oh...that must be you - the hat gave it away.

the pic...sorry, doesn't match the rest. I'll get in touch with Shari for the doom room pictures. >:(

oh...here's me by the pond in my bikini - same one as 2005.

Hey, good lookin'! What you doin' later?

That's ok... in my mind, everyone's always talking to me. That's why I'm always so bitter... Myself and I get jealous of Me:S

That's ok... in my mind, everyone's always talking to me. That's why I'm always so bitter... Myself and I get jealous of Me:S

You lead a sad life, my friend... It's not all about you. If it wasn't for the cowboy hat, no one would pay any attention to you. :|

It's all about the Shari's in the world. Once you get past that, we'll be OK. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

You lead a sad life, my friend...

Tell me about it... A guy can't even get a beer while he's at work anymore.>:( What's the world comin' to?[:/]

Tell me about it... A guy can't even get a beer while he's at work anymore.>:( What's the world comin' to?[:/]

That's because you don't work and live in Texas. We have beer in the fridge at my office along with Coke, Diet Coke and Frescas... :P

Some people say I don't have a real job... I just think the CEO wants to keep the morale up high around here. On Friday, he's taking the entire staff for lunch then the Simpson's premiere. And yes, it is during 'regular business hours' and yes, we do get paid... He basically said we had to go to keep our jobs. Darn... Lunch and a movie as opposed to actual work... Hard decision. I love my job. :)

See Gonzo... Texans know how to keep office personnel happy. B| Either that or the Shari's work for some awesome companies! ;)

You know, I was thinking.....

George. You know george - he has his left hand donuts down to perfection because I bit him to make him stop throwing his leg in at me

With a Shari on the other side, I think we should be watching this guy fly like he's on Airspeed.

I recommend that you bite George. He's not a natural...really...he's just terrified and flys well to avoid being LUNCH. but don't tell him i told you. it's a secret.

Shari...He tastes just like chicken.
:ph34r::ph34r:

is

I would love to bite George!! :$ That man is SMOKIN' HOT!! And, I do love the taste of smoked chicken. :o;)

Mmmm... Food... :ph34r:

no más de dientes por favor.........

GEORGE!!! :)
How would you like two Shari's jumping you? I mean, jumping with you? ;)

You better be there when I'm down there! I will NOT be a happy woman if you skip town on me. Some have learned... You do not piss a Shari off. EVER. :P

no más de dientes por favor.........

GEORGE!!! :)
How would you like two Shari's jumping you? I mean, jumping with you? ;)

You better be there when I'm down there! I will NOT be a happy woman if you skip town on me. Some have learned... You do not piss a Shari off. EVER. :P

Note to self: Cheat death by ringing Shari's doorbell, running and hiding repetitively:D