psipike02

Just had to share...

So having just moved to Boulder, obviously there's a crapload of stuff to do.

Outside of skydiving (yes I do do things that have nothing to do with leaping from planes), I dance with this group in Boulder called Motion Underground.

This is the youtube video from last night's practice. The song is to "Losing My Way" by Justin Timberlake.

The style of choreo changes every week, so it's never the same, but this was one of the more challenging ones we learned. Our instructor is Prozak and I'm in the back with a yellow shirt. First take is kinda off because we had been dancing for 2 hours. The second one after is sweet.

So, I thought this was cool once I finally saw it and wanted to share it....so enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5w0Ldi9qhQB|
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Yeah, right--"the one in the back with the yellow shirt." Just look for the guy in the back who is several feet taller than everybody else! (I would SO love to walk around with you just for an excuse to wear outrageously high heels . . . .)

Anyway, VERY COOL performance! I'm impressed. You haven't even been with them that long.
TPM Sister #102