waltappel

Circumcised penises: good or bad?

I think that a uncircumcised penis just doesn't look right.

Awesome. Then I'll take my women with enormous fake breasts and trimmed labia.

I have heard from a couple people that an uncut guy has more sensitivity with sexual intercourse, but is more prone to infection. No thanks. I'll take my man cut... :o

It takes about 5 seconds of attention to wash under a foreskin in the shower. Show me a man who says he doesn't fiddle with himself for at least that long when he's washing it and I'll show you a liar;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Cleanliness aside, studies are showing that circumsized men have a lower chance of getting AIDS. Article here.

Research by the World Health Organization published in the US Public Library of Science Medicine journal in July, 2006, showed that men who had been circumcised had a significantly lower risk of infection with the AIDS virus, and calculated that if all men were circumcised over the next 10 years, some two million new infections could be avoided.

If I remember correctly, all they've got is a correlation, not a causation. I think wealthy people have significantly lower risk of AIDS as well, but that doesn't mean that money has any anti-viral properties. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that circumcision is also correlated with wealth and safer sex practices, the final one being responsible for reduced cases of AIDS.

Personally, I'm cut. I resent the fact that my mother chose to chop off part of my genitals rather than let me decide for myself. In the event I ever have a son, I will not intentionally, arbitrarily, and permanently disfigure him. Any girl who would distance herself from him on the basis of his being whole is not a girl I'd want him to spend much time with anyhow.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Its all about the gurth my friend. I am not getting rid of that added extra padding..You americans..No wonder all the american women go for the brits..And they tell you its the accent

I'm divorcing one. Haven't you heard about sex and the Brits? It may not apply to all, but it did apply in my case.

Its all about the gurth my friend. I am not getting rid of that added extra padding..You americans..No wonder all the american women go for the brits..And they tell you its the accent

I'm divorcing one. Haven't you heard about sex and the Brits? It may not apply to all, but it did apply in my case.

What about sex and the Brits?

Walt

The riding crop was a bit much, eh? :P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

It's been way to long since we've had a sex poll in the bonfire.

How about a slightly more interesting subject next time, like autocunnilingus:o

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Personally, I'm cut. I resent the fact that my mother chose to chop off part of my genitals rather than let me decide for myself. In the event I ever have a son, I will not intentionally, arbitrarily, and permanently disfigure him. Any girl who would distance herself from him on the basis of his being whole is not a girl I'd want him to spend much time with anyhow.

Good for you. I had never seen an uncirc'd one until I met my husband and in no way was I "freaked out" or thought it strange. Quite to the contrary actually.:) And I've never seen it "unclean" either. Women have more folds, caverns, etc. than an uncircumcised penis but no one is saying how women are not as clean because we have more nooks and crannies to keep fresh.;) We chose not to circ our son as well. His pediatrician told us that circumcision is way overrated and many people just blindly do it because that's how it's always been done. My daughters even gave us crap about not circumcising him. We told them we'd take them to have it done first and see how they liked it.:ph34r:

See link for Dr. Sear's view

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/1/T012000.asp

As long as it's clean, disease free, and can do the job...who cares?

There goes turtles chance

HEY - I scored a 100% on that test. :D

Plus the EXTRA credit??:DB|

Oh yeah - The EXTRA credit . . .:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

As a guy who's circumcised, I don't know how valid a response for or against would be as I can't compare. So I voted "who cares" And I, like some others here, prefer no penises at all (except my own).
Mack The Knife
"IT IS SAID THAT THE WARRIOR'S IS THE TWOFOLD WAY OF PEN AND SWORD, AND HE SHOULD HAVE A TASTE FOR BOTH WAYS." MIYAMOTO MUSASHI, A BOOK OF FIVE RINGS.

Could you still have that if you weren't cut??:|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Could you still have that if you weren't cut??:|

Yeah - i guess you could - but it would be a lot different, would it not?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was the same way. I had never seen one until I met my husband, and it was not a big deal at all.

Here in America, we are not used to uncut penises. When about 85% of the world is uncut.

It is not a big deal at all. It goes for all men whether cut or uncut, keep it clean!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

It's my penis and I'll wash it as long as I want to...:D...but you are right, uncut is prone to more infection...Glad my parents had me cut as an infant because after so many years of keeping sharp objects away from that area there's no way could I have it done as an adult.

Brit: Uncut is the way to go. Its better for the man.

American: Cut is the way to go. Its better for the woman.

Pollock: Cut is the only way to go. It keeps your hand from slipping off the end.

(personally I am stunned that no one beat me [pun intended] to this.)

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy