normiss

Simpsons!

Ok, here's my review...it's stupid, just like the tv show. :P

I'm not really going, I was just teasing Normiss because he knows I don't like the show. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm going so I can keep my job. :|

The CEO of our company is a HUGE Simpsons fan, so on Friday, he's closing the office at 10:30, we're all going to lunch at a snazzy little place in downtown Austin, then at 12:45, he has rented out a theatre for the company to watch The Simpsons.

And some people say I don't have a real job. :ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I might see it when it comes out on dvd, and a friend rents it and invites me over, cooks me dinner, and gives me a blowjob through the whole movie. Maybe.

I'm hoping this 'friend' would be female. :S Unless your Keith, then it's OK.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Simpson moments;

Moe: "Aw baby I love you so much, I'm gonna buy you a steak the size of a toilet seat"

and

Chief Wiggam: "Did anyone else see that explosion? whatever it
was, its a good thing it landed in that huge smoking crater!"
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Boy do I want to go Friday, but I gotta work. :(:(:(

In fact, I'm working during the weekend. No jumping and no Simpsons. Is there a God out there?:|

Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Just got back from the show. It was awesome!! :)
The theatre did look at us a little strange though... :S 19 people over the age of 30 walking in all at once during the day to see an animated feature... Hey, old people can have fun too!! :P

Note to self: Keep my job... My boss rocks!!