RkyMtnHigh

Good Catch?

Not that skydivers are a good place to ask this...but what would you determine as a "good catch" as a single man?

I was told tonight that I was a "good catch" and my only assumption about that is the fact that I'm female, have a solid career with decent money,single and no kids...:S

Stuff that matters to me is reliability, trustworthiness, beauty doesn't hurt at all. Healthy in body and mind.

Those are starting points.

Wild monkey sex is nice too.

My problem is that I practice catch and release.

My initial response was meant to have a "funny" side to it.

Seriously, I love WMS, with the right person. I don't really like one night stands. Especially now that I have escaped the tyranny of youth.

Is there a difference between a Good Catch and a Keeper?

Not that skydivers are a good place to ask this...but what would you determine as a "good catch" as a single man?

I was told tonight that I was a "good catch" and my only assumption about that is the fact that I'm female, have a solid career with decent money,single and no kids...:S

Great personality, and some one I am attracted to... oh and single

Everything else I can work around...:P
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Pretty much the same thing you said...

"..,solid career with decent money,single and no kids..."

:)

Hey! I resemble that!!!

;)
:)B|
:P
:S
:$
:)
:D

A "good catch" is someone who "fits" with your personality. Someone who's being meshes with your being like a zipper when closed. They will compliment all you are and be your best friend... Looks, sex, and job all become side issues when you have "caught" the right one. I know because I caught the right one 15 years ago and every day I understand how she completes me and it makes me very happy.:)Just do not think that marriage or children will improve an iffy relationship. Those things and time will only make the iffy parts bigger and harder to deal with. You are worth the time it takes looking for the right catch and expect that person to treat you with the respect you give to them.;)