swedishcelt

Ever had a tick in you before?

Okay. How deep do they go? I have one in the back of my leg and I tried to get it out but it's IN there. I called the Dr. and will see him on Mon. about it but the things been in there for a day already and it's giving me the heeby jeebies.

Ticks dont burrow in with their whole body.....just the head. Have someone pull it out with a tweezers as close to the head as you can. While its sucking your blood it could be infecting you. Save the body for your doctor to look at.
Brrrrr I hate ticks. Utah is full of them.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

dont pull it out, use some methylated spirits on it it will back out. then you have no concerns for getting head from a tick
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

dont pull it out, use some methylated spirits on it it will back out. then you have no concerns for getting head from a tick

Wrong info Squeak. I was always told to use rubbing alcohol too but it doesnt work.

bozo

They'll go all the way to the bone. eventually they calcify and end up being, ofr lack of better term, a bone spur.

the problem is that the head gets into your bone marrow and lays eggs.

It hollows out your bone, from the inside out, and eventually the babies come bursting out like tarantula's from a cactus.

Actually, only the tarantula thing is true, the rest is typed purely to gross you out.:ph34r:

Supposedly if you take a cotton ball soaked with Peroxide(i think) and hold it over the tick it will release its hold and try to get away.

Then, you can get a tiny little stake and have a witch trial with it.

My photos

My Videos

Wrong info Squeak. I was always told to use rubbing alcohol too but it doesnt work.
Well tell that to the half dozen or so ticks that I have personally removed using that exact method. Metho on a cotton bud (cue tip):|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well tell that to the half dozen or so ticks that I have personally removed using that exact method.

Well.....dial 'em up...i've got the time to talk.

bozo

I even need help getting off sometimes too.

Have you ever been so wasted you just do it for the hell of it and kinda lose your rhythm (had to google that, awkward bastard word) and fall asleep?

:D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I even need help getting off sometimes too.

Have you ever been so wasted you just do it for the hell of it and kinda lose your rhythm (had to google that, awkward bastard word) and fall asleep?

:D

Falling asleep while tossing one off... that'd be the ultimate rejection, I think!! :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Come on dont lie, tell me you've never been so wasted, bagged a bird for the hell of it and just not finished and fell asleep.

I did, i was grinning all morning to myself thinking "wow, she put out to a stammering drunken idiot and i didnt even have the decency to finish"

:D:D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I did, i was grinning all morning to myself thinking "wow, she put out to a stammering drunken idiot and i didnt even have the decency to finish"

So you were grinning at her total lack of class and morals:| and at your own inability
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Andy: Wherever you are... here's a spiritual smack on the back side of your head. A hard one. Feel it?

Good.

Now, I had pulled the tick out you guys. It's just still partly in me and buried and without digging or cutting it open I can't get it out.

If you pulled the body out and the head is still attached, you're gonna need to see a doc.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

OK enough hijacking!

Celt i heard a hot needle makes em back out B|

not after it's beheaded, she need to get it opened or at least see somone with needle point tweezers, so doc or er (or similar)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Wrong wrong wrong wrong that can cause the tick to burrow deeper. Tweezers as close to the head as possible, and gentilly pull it out. Or a fine tooth comb such as a dogs tick comb
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

My dad was on a mountaineering rescue team and got ticks a lot. As a kid I was fascinated by watching him use a lit match or lighter to make them back out.

I say, burn it's little butt. :D

If the head detaches and stays in though, go to the doctor!

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Yes. Whilst in basic at Ft. Knox. I remember vividly finding it just before formation for lunch. After formation I went to Drill Sergeant Brown and waited until he acknowledged me. He asked what the hell I needed. I told him I have a tick. "Groan. Come on. Where?"

I pointed to the general area. At which point in time he grabbed me and pulled me to the troop medical clinic where an E-4 spent a good 10 minutes gingerly removing it.

I credited him for not laughing afterward. Trust me - there is no such thing as a "minor groin procedure." Any groin procedure is fucking major.

My wife is hotter than your wife.