ntrprnr

This group of skydivers...

Just been sitting here reading some posts... ChasingBlueSky's post about seeing a dying parent made me think...

I do a lot of things - I'm involved in a lot of sports/groups/professional orgs/etc...

But never, and I mean NEVER, have I seen a more compassionate, caring, and all-around DECENT group of people than the skydivers we call our friends on dropzone.com.

I know this is going to sound completely cheesy and trite, but I really do feel blessed, privileged, humbled, and honored to be a part of this forum.

We're all really something wonderful.

OK. I'm done. Go back to ragging on me for whatever. :)

Just been sitting here reading some posts... ChasingBlueSky's post about seeing a dying parent made me think...

I do a lot of things - I'm involved in a lot of sports/groups/professional orgs/etc...

But never, and I mean NEVER, have I seen a more compassionate, caring, and all-around DECENT group of people than the skydivers we call our friends on dropzone.com.

I know this is going to sound completely cheesy and trite, but I really do feel blessed, privileged, humbled, and honored to be a part of this forum.

We're all really something wonderful.

OK. I'm done. Go back to ragging on me for whatever. :)

Peter,

Although I don't consider myself a skydiver anymore, what you said is from the heart and I have to agree. This is a great community. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I agree! And not just cuz I haven't met most of you... but a lot of "regulars" here are just nice people that want themselves and others to be happy. (which, I guess, is why we skydive.... cuz if that doesn't make you happy, ain nuttin will - edit to add, execpt for LisaH... and sumptin else makes her happy)

(btw.... what are we supposed to be ragging on you about this week?) :D:D

I agree! And not just cuz I haven't met most of you... but a lot of "regulars" here are just nice people that want themselves and others to be happy. (which, I guess, is why we skydive.... cuz if that doesn't make you happy, ain nuttin will - edit to add, execpt for LisaH... and sumptin else makes her happy)

Umm, who have you been talking to? :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I agree! And not just cuz I haven't met most of you... but a lot of "regulars" here are just nice people that want themselves and others to be happy. :D:D

I'm not and i dont:|

I'm also serious about this, there are a few people that i chat with off Dizzy that I'm friends with, these people i care about.
However 99% of the people who post on here I dont have any care for at all. Ambivalence yes but that is about it.
I most certainly dont think about them when i'm not on dizzy. and most of the time I dont even bother to see who it is that posted any particular post.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Aint talking to no-one... it's just well known that you don't waste time being unhappy!! :)

I'm not and i dont

Fortunately you are an exception and not the rule. There will always be people with insecurities that pride themselves on being Asshole/Bitches because it is easier than trying to be nice.:|

Maybe one day you will discover how it feels to be happy and see others happy as well. Not a bad thing at all.

I'm not and i dont

Fortunately you are an exception and not the rule. There will always be people with insecurities that pride themselves on being Asshole/Bitches because it is easier than trying to be nice.:|

Maybe one day you will discover how it feels to be happy and see others happy as well. Not a bad thing at all.

As ussual you misinterpret my posts.
I'm in no way unhappy, I love my life i have a great time:)I'm just not all hung up about a bunch of text based personalities
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I see you edited your original response. After your edit, I would agree with your point.

You have never pissed me off, let alone today.
For you to piss me off would imply I care about what you post or think, I dont:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The skydivers I know are exceptional people and I think you're right about the privilege of hanging with them. There are exceptions to every rule, of course, but on the whole, I think it's a caring group, too. It NEEDS to be, in *this* sport.

(Too bad, Squeak, I still think you're a nice guy. ;))

TPM Sister #102

Aint talking to no-one... it's just well known that you don't waste time being unhappy!! :)

I like being happy. And I am. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I like being happy. And I am. :)

I know having you sit on my lap made me very happy. I hope the lump you were sitting on didn't bother you.

:D:D;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

In reality, you're right. She already has said, 'What lump?"

[:/]

But enough of that...back to Peter. He invited us to continue ragging on HIM, right?

Petey...not to worry, you're one of the good guys. Skymama has already vouched for you.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239