upndownshop

Sturgis! Who's going?

I cant wait!!! Will be loading up the RV hopefully by Friday. Its in the shop getting the generator repaired.

Bad news is that a buddy from Dallas was going to bring his second Harley up for me, he is now having some Kidney problems. Dammit! I told him to grab some water and get on his way.... No, its nothing serious he will be ok, just needs time to heal.

So who can bring me a bike?

I will buy you a skydive from the Beech 99 we will be flying?

Me thinks we will need plenty of O2 for all that extra altitude we will get.;););)

Never been to Sturgis, really looking forward to it. Anyone got any tips or suggestions for places to see?

hope to see ya'll there
J

Sorry, I don't have a bike for ya & we won't be there.

I can't wait to go to Sturgis with my hubby though...who knows? Maybe next year.

First I have to buy him the bike! I've been wanting to for about 7 years now, but every time I get the money, something goes wrong. :S

Have some good times and stay safe. B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

drink heavily
wear your colors
stay armed
don't get caught

and go to the Buffalo Chip for at least one concert.

;)

Buffalo Chip eh? Ok will do.

The airport we will be taking off from is three miles from the full throttle bar. So what does that mean, oh goodness bad spot, sorry I landed on your 20 acres of flat land, may I have a beer? lol

Wonder who will pack?

They are expecting 750,000 to pass thru this year!!!

whhoooo hooooo!!

I cant wait!!! Will be loading up the RV hopefully by Friday. Its in the shop getting the generator repaired.

Bad news is that a buddy from Dallas was going to bring his second Harley up for me, he is now having some Kidney problems. Dammit! I told him to grab some water and get on his way.... No, its nothing serious he will be ok, just needs time to heal.

So who can bring me a bike?

I will buy you a skydive from the Beech 99 we will be flying?

Me thinks we will need plenty of O2 for all that extra altitude we will get.;););)

Never been to Sturgis, really looking forward to it. Anyone got any tips or suggestions for places to see?

hope to see ya'll there
J

I'll be in Deadwood on August 13. Had to go stay in the Bullock Hotel after watching the series.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

drink heavily
wear your colors
stay armed
don't get caught
;)

Yea the "I arrived at Sturgis in a Trailer Colours":D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I loved going to Sturgis when I was stationed at Ellsworth. The rally is wonderful for people watching... and showing.... (not that I would have done anything)

And the sound of the thunder of all those bikes is VERY COOL!

Buffalo chip has calmed down quite a bit since I was there in the mid 90's

you foreigners have some odd clubs
:P

Hey I'm not the guy turning up to the Biggest Bike Rally in the world in a Trailer:D:D:D:D:D That's worse then turning up on a Vespa, at least on the Vespa you'll be considered psycho loony:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ok, Word is Mike Mullin's King Air will be at the Sturgis airport :)
Things to see....of course Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park & Wildlife Loop. Needles Highway, Pigtail Highway. Look on a map find the road between Deadwood & Lead that goes south to the small town of Rochford....Moonshine Gultch Saloon is located there. THE BEST burgers & fries in the Hills! The atmosphere is great.

If you can go to the Night Lighting of Mt Rushmore, it's a good show, especially if it's an overcast night!
After the lighting, drive through the pigtail highway (16A) the mountain will be lit up & you will view the faces through the tunnels....very awesome views. Russ, this is a great photo opportunity

Have a good time....Stay Safe

Ok, Word is Mike Mullin's King Air will be at the Sturgis airport :)We do have a booth in the Full Throttle, so jumpers come look us up and we will get you set up.

Things to see....of course Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park & Wildlife Loop. Needles Highway, Pigtail Highway. Look on a map find the road between Deadwood & Lead that goes south to the small town of Rochford....Moonshine Gultch Saloon is located there. THE BEST burgers & fries in the Hills! The atmosphere is great.

If you can go to the Night Lighting of Mt Rushmore, it's a good show, especially if it's an overcast night!
After the lighting, drive through the pigtail highway (16A) the mountain will be lit up & you will view the faces through the tunnels....very awesome views. Russ, this is a great photo opportunity

Have a good time....Stay Safe

A few things have changed.
No Mullins King Air, we have the Beech 99 14K in ten minutes!. We have openend it up as a boogie, no registration. The amenitites will be weak but we will do the best we can for everyone. Things got stirred up at the last minute so we are doing the best we can. We want to make sure we can cover the cost of the AC. This is a very unique chance to make a jump during bike week so we hope we can pull this off and come back next year. Wish us luck.

Thanks for your suggestions, I will hit them all.

be safe
J

ME ME ME ME--uhm quite possibly.

Not 100% sure--working out the details ;).

I'm so excited--I hope I can go *crossing fingers*

hope you can make it!!! We do have a both in the full throttle so come find us.

Now If I could just find a ride:)
So Ill buy if I can just get a ride.......

See yall soon

J

ME ME ME ME--uhm quite possibly.

Not 100% sure--working out the details ;).

I'm so excited--I hope I can go *crossing fingers*

hope you can make it!!! We do have a both in the full throttle so come find us.

Now If I could just find a ride:)
So Ill buy if I can just get a ride.......

See yall soon

J

If I am going, I am going to be selling hair accessories and jewelery--so no bike rides for me. I plan on busting my ass and making some $$.