aardvarkeater

9 Things You'll Be Sorry You Know

Hmm, there is no mention of fecal matter you come in contact on daily basis, by people who don't wash their hands properly after using the bathroom....:P

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Annually, you will shake hands with six men who have recently masturbated and didn't wash their hands.

That number must be an average. It could be higher, depending how well you know me. ;)

An hours swimming at a municipal pool...

Or 5 minutes in the hot tub that all the parents let their non-swimming, non-pee-retentive, small children play in.

Public hot tubs are apartment complexes are:
70% kiddie pee
20% a collection of the variety of personal body fluids that are emitted during 3am "the bar just closed" romance.

Is not about you, but fecal matter is actually more common that you may think. Do a quick search in google.

Neither do I, but I will still wash my hands:P

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Yes, you should wash your hands after you jerk off, use the bathroom, before you prepare a meal, etc... but the people who go nuts with the anti-bacterial stuff are actually depriving the body of building natural immunities to bacteria, making them more susceptible to diseases.

Hmm, there is no mention of fecal matter you come in contact on daily basis, by people who don't wash their hands properly after using the bathroom....:P

i don't know how you take a dump, but don't touch my poop.

I was told as a kid... 'Don't pee on your hands!':D

Chuck