RALFFERS

Damn near got killed tonight

I just got home, and glad I did, because it almost didn't turn out that way. About 30 minutes ago, I'm getting on the expressway to get back home andb almost got smushed by an 18-wheeler while at the end of the on-ramp. It wasn't a "normal" on-ramp, in that it had a sharp turn from start to finish; usually, you still have some time to merge with traffic as your coming on the expressway, this one however ends right away. As I was coming on, the truck almost hit me on my side, going 70-80 mph. It didn't scare me too much (it did scare me though) but I, yet again see how fragile life can be...
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Glad, you're alive but technically you almost hit the truck as the truck has the right of way if you are merging.:P

details details...:P:D

All bullshit aside, those types of on-ramps are not safe

so, did you have to sit in your poop for the rest of the ride or were you able to remove the soiled uinderwear?

Nah......That only happens when someone actually willingly tries to kill me

so, did you have to sit in your poop for the rest of the ride or were you able to remove the soiled uinderwear?

The day ain't OVER YET! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Really? I was too angry to shit-muh-britches when that happened.

Some coked up douchebag was shooting at our car.
Hw was in a corvette and we were in a Kcar. he would race up past us and get out and shoot at us.

Lucky I wasn't the driver because I was yelling at the driver to ram him.

good thing he was a shitty shot and it was a .22, .also.
The car was full of holes (3 of them...does that qualify as full?)

Finally, I told the driver to turn down a dead end where there was a trail to get to the other side. I wanted to ambush the guy but they all ran away.

I stood by the trail ready to hit the guy with a pipe I found.....he never found us.
I guess its a good thing, but I would have beat him til he stopped moving.
My photos

My Videos

The day ain't OVER YET! :ph34r:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAw, fiddle sticks!.........just when I thought we were getting along so well :D

Hw was in a corvette and we were in a Kcar. he would race up past us and get out and shoot at us.

Finally, I told the driver to turn down a dead end where there was a trail to get to the other side. I wanted to ambush the guy but they all ran away.

I stood by the trail ready to hit the guy with a pipe I found.....he never found us.

Holy shit dude......that's messed up

Just curious, what state and why did you decide to want to confront someone with a loaded weapon? Glad you escape that situation though.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

What have the police done about this?

you mean they actually do something?

Ok, bad joke.... sorry....there are plenty of good cops out there....just venting about the few asshole cops that I ran into while needing them to do something..........like look for the guy that tried to carjack me

Ok, bad joke.... sorry....there are plenty of good cops out there....just venting about the few asshole cops that I ran into while needing them to do something..........like look for the guy that tried to carjack me

Or catch the asshole that passes me in a no passing zone, in my neighborhood, no less... God I hate that. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Or catch the asshole that passes me in a no passing zone, in my neighborhood, no less... God I hate that. :|

Or take me to jail just 'cause I LOOK guilty! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Just curious, what state and why did you decide to want to confront someone with a loaded weapon? Glad you escape that situation though.

one guess. NY I wanted to confront the scumbag because if I am going to get shot, it's going to be in my chest, not my back. I've had a few friends shot and killed for no reason and If I was going to be one of them I was going to beat the living shit out of the guy while I was bleeding to death.

BTW- this whole thig started because he thought we shouted something at his girlfriend.

HAHAHAH! that's a good one. The cops would have filed a report or called the coroner.
My photos

My Videos

On the Northern State Pkwy on Long Island, they have several entrance ramps like the one you described. The only difference is commercial vehicles are not allowed on the Pkwy. These entrances would make my heart pound as the traffic was always heavy and cruising at 65mph. I think half the time I would just close my eyes and merge.B| Also, if you were in a vehicle that was sluggish, you were screwed.[:/] You usually would get a ton of horns honking and plenty of the finger.

Shoulda rammed his ass. Definitely.

Besides, what kind of pussy carries a .22? I mean I'm glad he did in this case since a bigger round would've put you at greater risk, but c'mon!

Elvisio ";)" Rodriguez

I know, I still have anger issues over that incident.:S (isolated to scumbags like that)
My photos

My Videos

Exact same situation happened to my mom and I a few years back in my car.

We were merging on right in the middle of the semi's trailer. All I saw was truck and multiple wheels coming right at us.

The next thing either my mom or I knew, we were on the other side of the truck. We didn't go in front of him, we didn't go behind him...and we damn sure didn't go under him.

To this day neither of us know how we went from one side between a cement barrier and a semi to the opposite side without ever having moved around him. We are religious so we've a good idea why...apparently, our purpose hadn't been fulfilled here yet.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.