LisaH

Rubik's Cube

They're hot now, thanks to that Will Smith movie, "The Pursuit of Happyness". My son and his friends play with them now. I have a pic of him fussing with it on our vacation to Europe a few weeks ago. He hasn't figured it out yet. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

They're hot now, thanks to that Will Smith movie, "The Pursuit of Happyness". My son and his friends play with them now. I have a pic of him fussing with it on our vacation to Europe a few weeks ago. He hasn't figured it out yet. :ph34r:

I gave in and messed it all up and have been working on it for hours. :D

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Somehow....I can believe that! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Oh, that was funny 'Twardo... :D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

And it's not even shiny. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

And it's not even shiny. :D

I'm sure it WILL BE by the time you wear all the paint off the squares trying to get it back to 'new'! :)

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but check it out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dtRsKWAECbs

One of my hobbies is solving the Rubik's Cube -- really fast. There are actually championships and tournaments all over the world for it.

That cube has been in the trash for longer than I tried to solve it. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but check it out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dtRsKWAECbs

One of my hobbies is solving the Rubik's Cube -- really fast. There are actually championships and tournaments all over the world for it.

Huh?! :o

I never really entered any competitions, but when I was in high school over 20 years ago, I used to solve a standard size cube in the 45 to 50 second range. I haven't played with one in 15 years and I can look at one now and go "uhhhhh.... fuck it" :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm drinking again. :o:D

What I meant to say is that I threw that thing away a very long time ago.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'm drinking again. :o:D

What I meant to say is that I threw that thing away a very long time ago.

Oh....yeah.....I knew that! :S

I think a lot of people are drinking tonight. :D

Hell yeah, I'm just now polishing off the rest of the case of Newcastle tonight. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I used to solve them really fast as well....

I took them apart and then matched the colors up as I put it back together....:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I think a lot of people are drinking tonight. :D

CHEERS!!! B|

I just got home from a night of drinking... I just love drunk skydivers. :o:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself