drenaline

First kiss pass Q (its kinda serious)

I would never kiss a student in freefall. Totally unproffesional in my book. I have had many many kisses though in freefall and they were all friends. Never kissed a stranger in freefall. Skybytch once kissed four guys in one skydive. I was one of them;) Ultimately you should know if it's appropriate or not. Kissing an SO in freefall is the best. Nice two way sunset load.... hope that dyter goes off in time:P

What puzzles me: The kiss passes I have seen in Parachutist etc. looks like the two are only touching with their lips. I would assume you would want to fly up to each other and brace yourselves by gripping arms/hands etc. before you planted a kiss.

Free flown + good skydivers = Great photo
Free flown + bad skydiver(s) = Trip to the hospital :P

I know I'd just end up hurting somebody if I tried without taking grips first.

Yeah, I don't think JM's should kiss students. I think the rule of leave the students alone until they get off AFF is a good one.

I actually feel kinda bad for the new female jumpers off of student status. Now while they're trying to learn the finer points of skydiving, all these guys are clamping on to them and smooching them.

My first kiss pass was with my wife, she was tandem, on our 16th anniversary out of the Cessna. Awwww.:$

B-squared must be mighty agile in the air, cause if she hasn't been kissed, I can't imagine it's for lack of trying.B|

I didn't have my camera suit when I was at the Perris Invasion, so I went low when Bytch set the DZ.com Female Freefall Kiss Pass Record.

The current record stands at 4.

Eloy.

JP

Love ya, sunshine!

I got my first one from Sunshine too. Funny thing was...we exited Mullin's King air and I totally forgot about the kissing. She was rodeoing me and as always I was sticking my tongue out cause I was having fun. Well...she finally got my attention and gave me a smooch. Then I took her head down while she was still wrapped around my waist. Fun stuff!!!!! It would have been better if Mullin's air conditioning hadn't screwed up my camera....:D

that's not what you told me after we landed

Mine wasn't a surprise kisspass, it was planned for my 200th. So, that makes it different.

(man, I KNEW I wouldn't make it through this whole thread without hearing from you!) :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon