PikzeeVikzen

Cheer me up!

I really need a translator for this thread:S

So..you're married to a man but you had a g/f too? So..were you with the husband and g/f separately or at the same time?
Did they get along? Is he glad or sad that she's gone?
So..are you bi-sexual or a swinger or what?

I'm clueless as to the whole bi-sexual and swinger lifestyles. It was only when I got into this sport that I became aware of the variety of drugs and lifestyles out there.

I'm sorry your not having a good day:( If it makes you feel any better I spent my birthday yesterday sitting on the ground at the DZ with 30 mph gusty winds howling in the back ground. No jumping for me and on an even sadder note one of my horses died the day before. He was very old and died naturally, probably from a heart attack. He had a good life he has been out in a 75 acre pasture with his own heard of mares for the last 5 years but, It's still hard to loose a pet. He was a part of my family for over 10 years.

Sorry to here about your break up. They are always tough. I know it's rough now but, you'll feel better soon:)

Fly like a girl

yes, yes, yes but no, yes, sad, bi.

:)

I think I can make that more clear. Yes I am married and yes I have (well had) a girlfriend. I was with them seperately or at the same time but she has a man so my hubby and my g/f never touched.

bisexual. don't know much about swingers.

I'm the twist that turns your key....

I think I can make that more clear. Yes I am married and yes I have (well had) a girlfriend. I was with them seperately or at the same time but she has a man so my hubby and my g/f never touched.

I've got news for you! lol
Remster

Umm...I'm thinking you're a Swinger from what you've described. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as long as your husband is ok with it. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

yes, yes, yes but no, yes, sad, bi.

:)

I forgot to ask if the pic you attached a few posts up is you or the g/f?

Another Q (just curisoity on my part) about the g/f's man..does he support the bisexual relationship? Is he okay with sharing her with you? I'm guessing not.

I just had another random thought as I pondered your "dilemma"....because I don't understand the bi-sexual lifestyle, mentality or "sharing" thing, it IS your birthday and you're sad because the g/f isn't there to celebrate it with you, but you're married..can't you enjoy your birthday with your husband? If I were him, I'd be feeling like "chopped liver" right now; like I'm not good enough; that you'd prefer spending your birthday with someone other than your husband...:(

Perhaps I'm totally misunderstanding your situation. If so, I sincerely apologize.

I just had another random thought as I pondered your "dilemma"....because I don't understand the bi-sexual lifestyle, mentality or "sharing" thing, it IS your birthday and you're sad because the g/f isn't there to celebrate it with you, but you're married..can't you enjoy your birthday with your husband? If I were him, I'd be feeling like "chopped liver" right now; like I'm not good enough; that you'd prefer spending your birthday with someone other than your husband...:(

Perhaps I'm totally misunderstanding your situation. If so, I sincerely apologize.

Yeah, you misunderstood. My girlfriend broke up with me. How nice of her to do it on her birthday. :S (not the person i thought she was afterall it seems). My hubby is here and he better be giving me a good time tonight!! :D
I'm the twist that turns your key....

Just because I'm stil a Curious George here...you're married to a man, so how could the girl "breakup" with you? How can you have that level of commitment in two relationships at the same time? (I apologize for being so naive)

Regardless....
Glad you and your husband are enjoying your Birthday Eve:)

She left because she's got this dude that gets jealous. I can understand, if I try really hard. They moved to Vegas and I only see her about 3 times a year now anyway. Evs.... I'll find someone else when I'm least expecting it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh?

Chelle, I'm beginning to think that you and I think alike. You should be afraid of that.:P:D

Let me see if I am following you.

You are married to a man and at the same time had a girlfriend who has a dude. You and your g/f have the same birthday which is today. She broke up with you today. Your husband is aware of the g/f, but he has never touched her or her dude, which makes you not swingers.

Am I up to speed yet?

Anyone, anyone...Buehler?

i meant for that to have quotes around it because its not really a break up. it's hard to explain. all i know is i won't be seeing her next time she is in town.[/reply

So what you are saying is your husband had no problem with you having a girlfriend. And she has now decided she doesn't want to be with you anymore. You're upset about it.

And you hope he gives you a good time tonight because it's your birthday?

Wow.

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

You are married to a man and at the same time had a girlfriend who has a dude. You and your g/f have the same birthday which is today. She broke up with you today. Your husband is aware of the g/f, but he has never touched her or her dude, which makes you not swingers.

Am I up to speed yet?

You missed the part where they did some FFM but no touhie from hubby to frmale compainon
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Am I up to speed yet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You missed the part where they did some FFM but no touhie from hubby to frmale compainon

Do you think we're getting any closer to solving this riddle?:P