GaryRay

rant on roommates Pt2

Holy shit this guy is fucking rediculous!!!! i went away for 2 weeks, cleaned everything before i left, i come baakc home and the place is trashed, my microwave has splatter all up in it, my sink has al this black shit on it, my toilet has piss all over it as well as blood, my shower is trashed, all my toilet paper and wet wipe's are run dried, and my coke that was in the fridge as well as paper towels is used. im about to punch this kid in the face, so damn pissed.

****rant done***** thank you
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

its not that easy you see....im in the military and i cant just switch roommates, im going to have to make it so he doesnt want to even use any of the thigns in the house. im really out of ideas, short of making a log for anytime the sink/shower/toilet/microwave is used. but im close to doing that.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

I had the most horrible roommate years ago. She had the worst possible case of ADHD imaginable. She was constantly eating everyone else's food. Pissed my other rm off when she ate Jen's cheesecake. I had one rule at the house: don't park in my spot! She would always park in my spot, especially, when my car was in the garage and I was on call. What a pain in the ass to wake her at 2 am to move her car so that I could go see a patient in the er. After another fateful day of her parking in my place, I finally wrote, on my garage door, in black magic marker DO NOT PARK HERE! PARKING FOR DM ONLY! ALL OTHERS WILL BE TOWED. THIS MEANS YOU! It was ridiculous, but I was so frustrated I didn;t know what else to do. And yes, she ended up parking there again the next day>:(

I had the most horrible roommate years ago. She had the worst possible case of ADHD imaginable. She was constantly eating everyone else's food. Pissed my other rm off when she ate Jen's cheesecake. I had one rule at the house: don't park in my spot! She would always park in my spot, especially, when my car was in the garage and I was on call. What a pain in the ass to wake her at 2 am to move her car so that I could go see a patient in the er. After another fateful day of her parking in my place, I finally wrote, on my garage door, in black magic marker DO NOT PARK HERE! PARKING FOR DM ONLY! ALL OTHERS WILL BE TOWED. THIS MEANS YOU! It was ridiculous, but I was so frustrated I didn;t know what else to do. And yes, she ended up parking there again the next day>:(

that does not have a happy ending, is that supposed to make me feel better? :P
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

that does not have a happy ending, is that supposed to make me feel better? :P

Well, my other roommate laughed her ass off when she saw that I had grafittied my own garage door. She eventually moved out. I had some other great roommates though. And living with someone is better than living alone. (at least I like it that way)

old fashioned way might be the option here in a couple days, especially b/c he wants to disrespect me when i confront him. if i dont post for a while its b/c im in the brig :P...only way to chill is with jokes...arggg im gonna sleep now. thanks everyone and im still open for suggestions.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

ah, you are in a very precarious situation. With the solutions posted so far:

1) You go up the chain to fix the situation, and are quickly labeled a pussy all around base by your peers, or

2) you kick his ass with possible legal results.

No easy answer here.

p.s. Ya'll don't have fuckin room inspections??

we got room inspections generally every friday, and field day thursday. but the new commandant made a new rule that he wants to give BKS Marines more liberty and not make it so that we get inspected every week which in theory is a great idea and im very for it, but im not for having the place trashed for 3 weeks then on field day have a big ole cleaning party, id rather have preventitive maint all throughout the time, keeping things clean so that when it comes time ot have to field day, juts do a little dusting and go sleep, makes it much easier, this guy really doesnt facilitate my operations. and me being an NCO doesnt really help the fact that if i went up the chain of command, things would probably go sour and have unwanted repercussions. so i pretty much am my own chain of command and if i need something done, i need to do it myself.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

b/c i am the senior man i end up taking responsibility and then we both get burned and i get an ass chewing. probably end up waking up at 6am on a saturday in our service A's (USMC Joint chief of staff uniform) for an inspection. its just a big pain in my ass.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

ok... it probably wouldn't work but you could try respectfully approaching your subordinate and asking him to assist you in maintaining a clean room...

of course you might have already done that... :|

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

b/c i am the senior man i end up taking responsibility and then we both get burned and i get an ass chewing. probably end up waking up at 6am on a saturday in our service A's (USMC Joint chief of staff uniform) for an inspection. its just a big pain in my ass.

Are you both Marines, and you outrank your roommate?

can't you just do the asschewing yourself?

Like this:

"You goddamn cuntface, I want this goddamn place all cleaned up. Use a goddamn toothbrush while you're at it!"

:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

the ass chewing already ensued, a few times, now its just getting to the point that an ass chewing is not doing anything, he's one of those that just doesnt care about anything types. its really quite aggrivating. there aer more politics involved in this than you can think, if i do something and his shop thinks that it is to extreme, i will end up doing something just as dumb or even worse. stupid balancing acts. now if he was one of my Marines in my shop, there would be no problem b/c i know all the other NCO's will back me up and not try to protect. i have to ally with his shop and then attack. lol.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com