vipergjg

Best Website to Get Gear

My wedding is in a few weeks and my bestman is a big sky diver and I want to get him a gift certificate so he can get the sky diving gear of this choice. Can you give my an idea of the best place to get him a gift cert from. I don't want to get him a gift cert to a place with a bad selection and bad prices.

Thanks!

Square 1 has never done me wrong. Reliable, fast, good service, and seems to be decent prices.

Or, call the dropzone he uses and get a gift certificate from them.
---------------------------------------------------------------
There is a fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'.
--Dave Barry

My wedding is in a few weeks and my bestman is a big sky diver and I want to get him a gift certificate so he can get the sky diving gear of this choice. Can you give my an idea of the best place to get him a gift cert from. I don't want to get him a gift cert to a place with a bad selection and bad prices.

Thanks!

Where does he live, if he want to buy somthing and the store is local, he can try it on 1st
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

don't forget a ParaGear

http://www.paragear.com

Way too high priced. there are dealers out there, who will 'deal'. I figure if, you can get the same quality and it's what you want and for less... why not. Shop around. Get the best price for what you want. After all, it's your money you are spending.

Chuck

Gravity Gear and BadDog Services get my vote for outstanding service, good prices and taking care of their customers. I have done business with Paragear, but all they did for me was ship me my Neptune. Bonnie and Dave both went well out of their way to assist me and ensure that I received the gear that suited my needs but also ensured that I was getting the right gear for my experience level. I cannot praise them enough for what they have done for me.

Blue Skies and Stand-up Landings!!!!!!