efs4ever

Weekend Numbers?

:|:14:0

Nothing but tandems this week. Between Wednesday evening and the weekend, I took 3 different people for their 60th birthdays, one for his 50th, one for her 18th, and one for her 23rd. That last one was particularly fun, as her boyfriend rolled out a 50x50 foot marriage proposal sign in the landing area while we were climbing to altitude. I flew over it and had her read it when we were at 2 grand and she freaked. The guy dropped to a knee & broke out a rock when we landed next to the sign. She had screamed yes a couple times while we were under canopy, told him maybe when we first landed, and then yes again after they talked a bit more. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

:D : 9 : 2

My father did his first tandem, I jumped with him and docked for a split second, then moved out of the way to let him enjoy the skydive. First time I jumped with a family member.

I had my first diving linetwists while taking Scott Miller's Canopy course on sunday.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

6 miles mountian biking in 95 degree temps: 6 jumps: 0

what he said ;)

Except my jumps were all freeflys-4 solos, and 2 2ways. I'm finally starting to get my sit down! Hooray! Passed a bottle cap back and forth between hand and did some turns and stuff. It's getting there! I'm finally starting to get comfortable with another person out with me too!

*daizey*

0:12:lots

Skydive Houston had its deadman boogie, so i ducked out of work early on friday and made a few, then did some bigway training on saturday, ending the day off with a helicopter jump. Then did some fun jumps on sunday to round off a great weekend.

:Dfor my first helicopter jump, and
:Dfor my first broken finger :P

0 : 8 : 0

Coached 4-way for the weekend. Had an absolute ball. Still smiling.

Hey, when did you do your 1000th?

Congrats man!

My numbers: 0:8:1

7 tandem camera jumps and a H&P to end the day on Saturday. The 1 is for the road rash that i got on my arm from not standing up a carving swoop :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky