tonyhathaway

I'm "done" skydiving full time.......

FINALLY! Now I can leave this place too!:P Didnt want to leave you here all alone

You and Me have been here (ZHILLS) the longest, Same time i believe,... I cant wait to get up to Mississippi and jump small Drop zone and get back to Full time HUNTING!!!

Good luck to you Brother, and thanks for all the 8x10 memories & FUN jumps you have provided these past 12 years!

Take what you want, give nothing back!

Colon Berry

It was july two years ago.

Afterwords at the bar I asked Laurie if she knew where you were, and you were talking to her. I didn't recognise you without the camera wing.

I had laurie Clark as my main side instrucor and TK on my reserve side. I don't have my log book handy so I can't give an exact date
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

You sir truly are a legend. Hopefully you will be as good a drummer as you are a freefall photographer.

And now onto the drummer jokes

How can you tell the stage is level?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I wonder how many of my photos hang on walls around the world?

I think that I have more than a few. :)
An old 4-way exit.
The recent 30-way "Dreamcatcher" (one of my favorites).
The big-ways, with individual frames for both points.

That's eight without digging through boxes (there is a bunch more).

What people probably don't know, is that you also play the guitar well.

Best of luck.

Bill
B|

Tony,
I would say I have a few of your photos around. I count 4 in my office right now.(including the dreamcatcher Bill mentioned). You filmed my ist AFF my son's tandem and my wifes tandem. You gave me some excellent reminders of the best times in my life. We will all miss you but you know we all support you in your new endeavor and knowing you I cannot see anything but success.

good luck and blue skys my friend
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I don't know. I do know that most songs are in 4/4 because thats all the higher drummers can count !! >:(

what do you call a drummer with no girlfriend

homeless :D:D
gotta give Lopez credit for that one
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Damn Tony! Hated to hear that you are leaving the "Hills." Looks like your latest work might be on the Today Show this Tuesday morning! Wish I could have made the jump..

I've got way too much wall space covered by your photos. Got to take something down to put up a new one! Tony you will be missed and hopefully you'll be back occasionally to either visit or stay awhile.

I was told a long time ago by someone I respected that "you'll only regret what you didn't do, not what you do." Best of luck on your new adventure. I know it will be successful.
Dano

All the best in your move away from ZHills.It was six years ago i was there picking up my first rig from Derro and you took an awesome picture of me under canopy over the DZ.
That pic has been on my wall ever since.Not only the way it was taken was awesome but the selling technique,how could i not buy it after you had already printed it and seeing as it was only of me nobody else would have bought it!.
Enjoy life cos theres no replay.
Steve
B|

Swooping, huh? I love that stuff ... all the flashing lights and wailing sirens ... it's very exciting!

Hi Tony

Like everyone else I wish you good luck Tony. At the same time I feel a little sad as it's one less familiar face us Limey's will see at Z-Hills at Thanksgiving. I have been going to Z-Hills for ten years now and because we only visit once a year we notice accumulative absences more than the locals perhaps.

There's yourself, Scotty and of course Johnny Gates who have all departed since our 2006 visit - that's quite a chunk of Z-Hills history to disappear in one go (for us).

I have some great pictures taken by yourself including a great 'blow-up' you did for me last year. Be assured they are treasured possessions and will remain so.

Good luck.

Regards

Paul
The probability of being observed is directly proportionate to the stupidity of your actions at the time!