DFWAJG

Divorce Jump

2-way with DZ hottie, complete with kissing. Obviously you'll need to practice the kissing along with the other moves on the creepers for safety reasons.

;)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

ROTFLMAO:ph34r::D:D

Some great suggestions everyone. I guess I could do an intentional cutaway. A few guys at Davis were doing it the other week. I'll have to talk to Nick and Charlie.

Fall Rate...No kids, two pups, both mine prior to the marriage...ex very abusive, it's a good thing to be away.

Ficus...The shower sounds so beautiful. I don't think anyone in Davis saw that Saturday night. Too many lights from the city.

Stitch...You always want to do a two way with me. Door does not swing both ways. I like men only. but I know of a few cuties in FLA who jump at Zhills at Christmas..both dancers.

Bitter much?

:D

I'm not bitter...I've never been married. It was just a thought. The world could do with less people who have been raised by buttheads, or with less buttheads who want to raise children.

FallRate

No argument there.:)
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

alright Robert, What is the IFIF club?

It was a long ago at a drop zone far, far way, that the first incident occurred. (Actually, it was Dick and Cathy at Marshall MI, exiting a 182 flown by Larry). Anyway, afterward Dick was joking that he and Cathy would start issuing registration numbers for new members of the "I F***** In Freefall" club.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.