DFWAJG

Divorce Jump

That depends. Is the divorce a product of your infidelity? If this is the case, do you have children or a child which you have fought to retain custody of so that you can drag them (him/her) through your shitty life? If so, a skydive sans rig would be appropriate.

If the above is not the case, then a naked jump is always fun. ;)

FallRate

mine certainly was...it's nice to get a clean cutaway from a cheating spouse that lies to you for years and uses the kids as pawns.
B|
I say celebrate the independance! :)

I'm sure your kids weren't "celebrating".

I guess it just bothers me that someone would want to celebrate...it's like celebrating a death. At some point you obviously felt deeply enough to get married and have kids.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I don't think divorce is something to celebrate.

I certaintly celebrated. I finally had the balls to leave someone who beat the hell out of me. :S So, depending on the circumstances, a divorce can be a wonderful thing.

As for the jump... Do it nekkid!! ;) All I did was a two-way with a good friend of mine since he bought my slot.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Do a jump with your new girlfriend, or your old mistress...which could be both.>:(:D

Not sure, but I don't think her door swings that way. :S Of course, she could have been married in a state that gay marriages are legal. :| Or, maybe I'm wrong. It's happened once or twice before, but I usually won't admit it. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Not sure, but I don't think her door swings that way.

\

According to the internet all chicks do.

Then again, real life has shown me differently, BUT those chicks must be wrong since it was on the internet...it HAS to be true!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

That depends. Is the divorce a product of your infidelity? If this is the case, do you have children or a child which you have fought to retain custody of so that you can drag them (him/her) through your shitty life? If so, a skydive sans rig would be appropriate.

If the above is not the case, then a naked jump is always fun. ;)

FallRate

Bitter much?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

The wind has, for the most part, still not let up so far this year. I did a couple on Saturday in a nice 28-33mph. We got a little respite on Sunday, though, and the surf was briefly up.

On Saturday night, though, we few who remained dragged a couch out into the landing area and watched the meteor shower, and that was worth the abbreviated jump schedule.

I've got some Davis tickets to burn through, so you may see me over there sometime soon.