FlyinDawg

SAW III

Anyone watch that movie SAW III? I finally brought DVD of it. Yes, I have SAW I and II. What's your favorite game on SAW III? Oh, I want play a game. :D

I had no problem watching 1 and 2, but the opening scene in part 3 made me throw up. I couldn't watch the rest of it. [:/]
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Anyone watch that movie SAW III? I finally brought DVD of it. Yes, I have SAW I and II. What's your favorite game on SAW III? Oh, I want play a game. :D

I had no problem watching 1 and 2, but the opening scene in part 3 made me throw up. I couldn't watch the rest of it. [:/]

Really? I love one part having ribs tear off apart, not in opening scene. That's one killed lady detective. Still it's not my favorite game. :)
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Really? I love one part having ribs tear off apart, not in opening scene. That's one killed lady detective. Still it's not my favorite game.

What is your favorite game? Do tell.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Okay, I'm telling you that, I love that game is you have to release a guy who were DUI murdered a guy's son by run over. He was in machine with twists arms to break bones in backward, then legs, and last twist head went into almost 360 degree. OH AWESOME! ! !
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

Okay, I'm telling you that, I love that game is you have to release a guy who were DUI murdered a guy's son by run over. He was in machine with twists arms to break bones in backward, then legs, and last twist head went into almost 360 degree. OH AWESOME! ! !

Lovely. :|

Shoot, now I'm tempted to go rent it again. Not. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Lovely. :|

Shoot, now I'm tempted to go rent it again. Not. :P

Oh, it's really lovely! LOL. You should own it instead rent. You CAN watch it since it just MOVIE! ;)
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

Yech!:S

:P:D:D:D

I like Stuart Little too.

Maybe you should get a job as an ambulance driver. I don't like that gore stuff. :D

I've seen and own all three. Pretty gross but cant look away. :D

Shari was here when I rented it. I turned it off and made her watch Stuart Little with me. :D

I like Stuart Little. :D

I will have to say Stuart Little was a cute movie. :D It wasn't exactly in the same category as Saw III, but it was OK.

Hmmm... The video store just opened a couple of hours ago... :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Man if you like that stuff, you could go rent those old "Faces of Death" videos, which are banned in most countries. Real life killings and real people dying caught on video. It's stomach churning at times, but I got through them all. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

seen the Hostiles yet?

I saw Hostel last night. That was an interestingly bloody movie. :S

You know, come to think of it, maybe that movie was the reason for my nightmares... Hmmm.... :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself