n2skdvn

for thoes people who know me this will blow your mind.

i quit drinking over a week ago. thought it was time to quit. my life was going downholl in a bad way. so I went to a rehab center for help. still have a long way to go but I havent felt better like this in years.
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

It's great that you realized that drinking was becoming a problem for you and took the steps necessary to stop. :)
It's not for everybody. But good for you.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's great that you realized that drinking was becoming a problem for you and took the steps necessary to stop. :)
It's not for everybody. But good for you.

Hmmm I think I feel a poll coming on.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey Kreg, good for you mate, you have my IM if you wanna chat, I've been in your shoes and know how it can feel.
Willing to chat with ya anytime mate:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i quit drinking over a week ago. thought it was time to quit. my life was going downholl in a bad way. so I went to a rehab center for help. still have a long way to go but I havent felt better like this in years.

Sounds like the thing to do after your No Bar Too Far Tour.....after all, what can beat that? What is the incentive to drink? It's just not the same!:P:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

It is not the easiest of roads but it is worth it. 2-10-02 is my clean date. If I can get clean and stay clean there is no reason anyone that is "done" cannot do it. I didn't do it alone though. Find a fellowship that you feel at home in and STAY. withouth the 12 steps I wouldn't be who I am today.

As squeak said your welcome to PM me anytime and if need be I am more then willing to give you my cell # don't try to be a "MAN" about it if things get hard. Ask for help from those that have walked in your shoes.

Welcome to your "Next Life" :)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

12 years sober.
In time, you'll wonder what it was about booze that you liked and not be able to come up with an answer.
However, when you do something stupid, you no longer have an excuse. Sobriety is a win/lose situation.
Best 12 years of my life and counting...
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Thanks guys. I,ts amazing how many little progects that you wanted to work on but wasa to lazy to do because of drinking. have finnished about 5 in the past week. just installed a wearther station at the house. really cool toy does everything except radar!!
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site