jumpy

Post your rig

well look at my risers at pic #2 http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=435772;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread

US rig whith France RisersB|the explanetion is that i have short arms(atom risers are shorter vs Javerlin)and i like the way my toogels are secured instead of velcro

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I am sooooo jealous of all these ladie's legstraps...

I wanna be a legstrap.... ooohhhh... to be a ladie's legstrap...[:/]

Well, Roy....maybe if you posted proof of the measurements you mentioned in the DZ.com ratio thread, a woman may be interested in having you become her "legstrap." ;):):D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

ladies, proof at your local dz some morning soon... 1st stop, monterey, then parker, then maybe East Troy, WI...;)

btw.. Cora.. do you have a legstrap application I can fill out? do i need to have any other qualifications other than the uh.. er.. proof?

chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I wanna play!!! ... just because my rig is fairly new and I still fondle it when no one's looking. :P

My rigs only new to me (plus i'm only 1 year older then it :D) and it ain't exactly pretty but I still fondle it too B| Prettymuch pack it every afternoon when i get home :D