WrongWay

Prayers needed for my mom

I normally don't post for things like this, but I'm asking for your prayers for my mother. Last night she was hospitalized and this morning they diagnosed her with liver cancer.

It's a really sudden shock to the whole family...nobody saw it coming. It was the same way with my father, he had leukemia, so this is the second time we've had to do this shit. Luckily he's still around to keep her hopes high. I'll be home to see her soon but not until the 23rd of this month. So please, pray for my mom and keep her in your thoughts. I'd appreciate it.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Oh man Jason.[:/] I will most definitely pray for her, you and your family. If you need to talk buddy, you know how to reach me.

Do me a favor, please pray for my sister-in-law. She's battling a very aggressive form of breast cancer that is in her lymph nodes. She's 43 and her youngest is only 9. Thanks.

You take care and have hope!

Chris

Prayers on the way now, buddy.

I'm sorry about the news. I know how it is to lose a Mom to cancer, and pray hard that your Mom beats it.

Ed
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

hey i'm sorry to hear about that. Cancer is always a tough thing to have to deal with. Hang in there!!! Prayers and VIBES all the way!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I feel for you and know just where you are coming from. An MRI recently uuncovered a large mass on my mom's ovary. The Dr. suspects cancer but, untill further testing, it is unsure. They say that they can't get her another appointment untill Sept. I think that is to long of a wait.
I hope goes great for your mom.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young