skymama

I'm part of a Guinness World Record!

Last November I got a free flu shot, and am now part of the Guinness World Record for "the most vaccinations given in one day" at 3,271.

Ok, so it's not really that impressive, but it's probably the only one I'll ever participate in so I'm going to milk it. :P I really only went because it was free and on my way home. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:D:D

Put that on your next resume! B|:ph34r:

I can see the entry:

. . ..

Mother

Skydiver

Internet Forum Moderator

Guiness Record Holder:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm sure you could get on the next world record attempt though. You are very qualified

If being naked is my next best chance, I'm in the wrong profession. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Last November I got a free flu shot, and am now part of the Guinness World Record for "the most vaccinations given in one day" at 3,271.

Ok, so it's not really that impressive, but it's probably the only one I'll ever participate in so I'm going to milk it. :P I really only went because it was free and on my way home. :ph34r:

You got 3,271 shots in one day? :o:D:P
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

You got 3,271 shots in one day? :o:D:P

Yeah - talk about hard core junkie.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun