psipike02

For those who want to see the Simpson's Movie...

just so you know that you use alot more mb on this site than just downloading from torrents.
Most hour long shows on that site are around 500mb when on torrents they are 350mb.

most movies use the site stage 6 on this site and they eat alot of bandwidth.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

well you are still downloading it and there is much better quality out on torrents than tvlinks.

mind you i am sure the recycle bin could solve your problem.:P

If you use Comcast for internet you may no longer have access to torrents as of this week. They have started their Tiered Internet access.

well you are still downloading it and there is much better quality out on torrents than tvlinks.

mind you i am sure the recycle bin could solve your problem.:P

If you use Comcast for internet you may no longer have access to torrents as of this week. They have started their Tiered Internet access.

Through comcast, my torrents have been rediculously slow, like 2 hour movie takes 2 days.

Through comcast, my torrents have been rediculously slow, like 2 hour movie takes 2 days.

They are slow because you cannot seed torrents in most Comcast markets anymore.

It will only get worse from here on in. Expect to see an offer to pay $/month to get faster access to certain cites, protocols, etc. Expect to see MS offer to pay more to have MSN run faster than Google on Comcast, etc. This is coming despite all the "Save the Internet" or "Net Neutrality" stuff that has been floating around. There is money to be made and Comcast is desperate to get it. Also, once this takes off, expect AT&T/SBC to do it as well. Sad to say that in the US, that will be almost all the broadband in this country.