BillyVance

College Football Season is King!!!

You don't have to live in the U.S. to know that FOOTBALL IS KING! But the game wouldn't be complete without the cheerleaders, and here are some of football's finest

;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I don't even think the Redskins get a budget for cheerleaders, do they?[:/]

It's the skins. people will probably pay them for a good excuse to keep their backs to the field during a game:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

We are headed to Nebraska over Labor Day weekend, and may get the chance to go to the home opener for the Nebraska Cornhuskers!!!!!
I haven't been to a game there since I was in Jr. High!!!
My one true loyalty when it comes to sports other than skydiving!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

I don't even think the Redskins get a budget for cheerleaders, do they?[:/]

It's the skins. people will probably pay them for a good excuse to keep their backs to the field during a game:)

Easy, thats my team i will be doing bets during the season..
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ok we have sme lay down smack what team you have and what game do you want a jump ticket on . steveorino is a gayboys fan so its always nice taking money of man of the cloth
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ok we have sme lay down smack what team you have and what game do you want a jump ticket on . steveorino is a gayboys fan so its always nice taking money of man of the cloth

I fly LSU colours so I'll back them:)
Het skinny do yanks take their footy as serious as POMtake soccer, or can I pull the piss outa them and their teams (my safety may depend on this answer:D:D:D:D:D)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?