Viking

Have you ever Shit and Puked at the same time?

Gastroenteritis; what a shitty thing to have. (No pun intended) It happens all the time in the Navy while they are on cruise. Every once and a while, it happens on cruise ships also. I hate the balancing act between puckering up while you are puking and then not knowing when it'll happen next...

What a poopy day!!!
The key to being a good teacher, is to be a good listener...

I posted a story on here several months ago about a guy who ate too much at a restaurant and went to the bathroom when he had the sudden urge to shit. It was really a nasty case of explosive diarrhea. Didn't even have time to sit down on the toilet before the mess came flying out and ricocheting off the back of the toilet and walls, and then he upchucked his entire dinner right into his lowered sweatpants. His wife had to go to a store across the street to buy clean clothes. To make a long story short....

One of the best stories I've ever posted. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have

yeah but shitting puking and CUMMING at the same time, did you try that yet???

(disclaimer: i have NOT tried this myself! i will not be responsible if it becomes habit forming!:P)

mp

I am trying to picture that

"Oh my goodness (fill in her name here) I am ... BLETCH"
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Got a really nasty stomach bug or food poisoning in July. Some really nasty stuff happened with that particular case.

One of the worst parts was yakking so violently into the toilet as to shit myself. When I stopped yakking long enough, I got up, sat on the pot sideways so I could puke into the tub as necessary.

The one thing about stomach flu - It's a great Ab workout!!!;);)