Twoply

Incident at a rest stop

So I'm sitting on the toilet at a rest stop and somebody gets into the stall next to me. Through a well concealed hole he pokes a $20 bill through to my side. I take it in bewilderment and then a few seconds late he pkes his weiner through it.

I said something like "Woah dude what the hell" and he starts askinf for his money back.

I gave it back and got the hell out of there.

This world is fucked up.

That dude has watched Porky's one time too many:S:D, but then again, I don't think there was money involved in that movie.

nahh... just a dick with a mole on it that the female gym teacher wanted to inspect :) lolol

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

So I'm sitting on the toilet at a rest stop and somebody gets into the stall next to me. Through a well concealed hole he pokes a $20 bill through to my side. I take it in bewilderment and then a few seconds late he pkes his weiner through it.

I said something like "Woah dude what the hell" and he starts askinf for his money back.

This world is fucked up.

If you had a knife, you should have lopped it off. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This world is fucked up.

Do you mean go Lorena Bobbitt?:o:D

This world is fucked up.

Do you mean go Lorena Bobbitt?:o:D

Yup, if that dude's sick enough to stick his weinie at a total stranger, he has it coming. :S

My weirdest experience was in a Greyhound bus station restroom. Had some black dude offer me a joint over the wall from the next stall. I did my business as fast as I could and got the hell out of there.:S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The only thing that bugs me in public restrooms is that when I'm there to focus on a certain task, and think I'm alone and have the place to myself, then another girl comes in, sees my feet, and starts talking about random things. It's breaks my concentration and I can't finish my business. Then, I prairie dog for the rest of the day:S:|

The restroom isn't my idea of a social environment. I'm there for one thing. We can talk later.

-everyone knows that rest stops are bath-houses for gays...:)
(which movie was that from? ;))

something about mary?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I was at a rest stop just north of Salt Lake and a couple of guys were acting really funny outside the mens room......well, I found out why a few mintues later and got the hell out of there......then, a few days later after I got home from vacation, I saw that movie and it even looked like the same rest area!:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

The only thing that bugs me in public restrooms is that when I'm there to focus on a certain task, and think I'm alone and have the place to myself, then another girl comes in, sees my feet, and starts talking about random things. It's breaks my concentration and I can't finish my business. Then, I prairie dog for the rest of the day:S:|

The restroom isn't my idea of a social environment. I'm there for one thing. We can talk later.

:D:D It's a chick thing Katee, guys dont talk to each other in rest room, (twoply appears to be an exception;))

TWOPLY (you butt wipe:P)
Dude did you seriously think you were being offered $20 for free:S:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

in Florida politicians do that...

Florida [State Republican Representative] Rep. Bob Allen urged the public to remember the lawmaker's years of public service after he was accused of offering an undercover Titusville [Florida] police officer $20 for the opportunity to perform oral sex." ... "Allen, R-Merritt Island [Florida], was arrested Wednesday afternoon at Veteran's Memorial Park on East Broad Street in Titusville and later charged with one count of solicitation for prostitution, a second-degree misdemeanor. He later posted $500 bond and was released from the jail." ... "Allen was planning to serve as a House co-chair for [2008 election Republican Presidential Candidate and Arizona Senator] Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign