CSpenceFLY

Who do you miss from DZ.com?

We'll be in the mountains this weekend. Come see us. You can talk to Julie about my girlfriend that I brought to the Parrothead night.:ph34r::ph34r: The look on some peoples faces was priceless.

I miss a group,not just a person. We have all scattered with too many things going on. We might need a gathering of the old crowd.

I miss a group,not just a person.

That is true. I miss the RoamingDZ, my home dropzone. Was the look on my face priceless?? Parrothead night was loads of fun, that's exactly the crowd I miss. I'm staying in ATL this weekend. Hopefully we can see each other soon. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

We'll be in the mountains this weekend. Come see us. You can talk to Julie about my girlfriend that I brought to the Parrothead night.:ph34r::ph34r: The look on some peoples faces was priceless.

I miss a group,not just a person. We have all scattered with too many things going on. We might need a gathering of the old crowd.

Your off to the mountains again huh...Those pretty lips love it up there dont they
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Groundzero. Cause that jerk died. We were good friends in the real world, but we used to have some fun in the pub. He'd always try to get me to play along and start shit. Stirring the pot was great entertainment for him. Yeah, I wish he were still here.

I bet you were the instigator behind our mutual 'gender-challenged' Pub conversations...:P

I miss ChopChop and RoysPlayThing...and Shannon and Deuce. I miss Kennedy, RoadRash, and peacefuljeffrey. I miss Ron's posts, too.

I miss Josh trying to put me in my place with the rest o' the BASE jumpers...

I miss CrazyIvan, the repost police...Michele, and wingnut...CountryScrub...Clay and AggieDave...christoofar...GiaK and McNeill79 (:)), rhino...Vallerina...riddler...ChileRelleno...genoyamamoto...Hookitt...Wildblue...Hooknswoop...skycat...Zeemax...sinker (:o)...Sebazz1...Kramer (both of 'em! :D)...shotgun...phillykev ;) ...champu...wrongway... Clownburner...ccowden...Daizey...kansasskydiver...DJatlarge...tunaplanet...GravityMaster...sdctlc...DaGimp...

Ok I think that's enough for now! :D:P

I know some of these guys post in other forums, but I just haven't seen much of 'em. [:/]

AND of course KAWIzx900, for starting the BEST THREAD EVER. B|:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

The pub just hasn't been the same since Shannon died.

It was hilarious seeing her punt people out of there just for shits and giggles.

:D[:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban