boinky

I've Been Violated-Question at the end!

I have had about 4 cars I have owned broken into.. shitty area of town I guess.
The last one was great in teh since the car had no dome light, so the thief started a note book I had on fire so they could see what they where stealing i guess.
My justice came later in life when I caught a kid breaking into my neighbors car, he gave me a foot chase but i caught him and escotred him to his home to inform his family and they helped me turn him over to the police.
www.greenboxphotography.com

If you leave big money ($10.00 or more), jewlery, and personal mail in your vehicle you deserve to have it stolen identity included!

That comment is right along the lines of, if you are a good looking women & dress sexy, you deserve to be raped.

F*&^ing ignorant!

If you leave big money ($10.00 or more), jewlery, and personal mail in your vehicle you deserve to have it stolen identity included!

plbbbbbbt! shame on you. that's the exact mentality all of my inmates have. No one deserves to be robbed. :S

In a perfect world you could leave 1,000.00 cash on your front seat whit the window rolled down and no one would touch it. This isn't a perfect world! If you aren't smart enough to understand that by leaveing things that are tempting to a thief out in the open will get your car broke into it's your own fault if someone does. Police constantly advise people to hide valuables. My insurance rates go up because dumbasses don't heed police warnings. Boinky didn't say her stuff was hiden. So this doesn't apply to her.
Think what you want! It's my opinion! :S

sucks your things got robbed. unfortunately there is crackhead scumbag thieves all over.

i drive a jeep wrangler most times no doors or top, and i leave shit out in it all the time. my wallet, cell phone, sunglasses, money etc. if I think about it though I will throw things in the lock box that is my center console. when out and about, but at the house hardly ever, matter of fact there's $13 dollars and change sticking out of the diamond plate on the dash for the last 4 days now parked out in the street in front the house. guess I deserve to have my shit stolen too. I wish some ignorant scumbag low life fuck would think about it:)
fortunately enough though my house is not in a bad area where theft is prevalent.

no need to change ones lifestyle so that you dont appeal to a thief, let the fuckers steal eventually they will steal from the right person and get whats coming.

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Why don't you people just go fuck yourselves!! I have more pressing problems to deal with like my PTSD than put up with your shit!!! Take this DZ.com and stuff it up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you want a cheese burger with that whineken or what sweety.:D:D
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Why don't you people just go fuck yourselves!! I have more pressing problems to deal with like my PTSD than put up with your shit!!! Take this DZ.com and stuff it up your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Sounds like someone needs a time out.

[:/]

Yup... perfect example of "dish it out but can't take it"....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I've owned 2 convertibles. I never locked them, just didn't leave valuables in them ever. I never leave my gear in a car outside overnight. I've seen too many rigs stolen that way. I've had 2-3 car breakins over the years, 3 in home burglaries, and even been held up at knifepoint.

I've got a big safe for my guns. Maybe I should get one for the rigs too. :D

The only time I lock my convertible is if I have stuff visible in it.

Otherwise I just lock stuff in the trunk or the glove box.

Figure the times it's locked I'd rather they take a few seconds more to cut the top and possibly get caught than just open the door. Prolly stupid. [:/]

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Seeeee ya! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wow.....this started as a simple "head's up" for others so they wouldn't end up in the same situation as I did. B| I've been in the same place for over two years and never had a problem before.

I didn't realize I was personally going to be responsible for a possible dz.com WWIII!!! :$:):D

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

My car was broken into last summer...

They took 215$ oakleys, 130$ pair of jordan's I never got to wear, bought them that day, and my $700 head unit.

I never leave anything in the car like cards, just shoes I bought, sunglasses and the head unit doesn't come out unless you rip it out. :|

I never got the stuff back, but my neighbor had a camera in his window because someone kept ringin his bell at 4 am, so luckily I parked infront of his house that night and found out who it was.

Long story short, I had a nice new ankle bracelette for 60 days, 2 of my friends got them too for the same time, assault charge and 'conduct unbecoming'. The kid who slashed my tires has a permanent muscle twitch too, he looks like Joker from batman :D. Sounds mean but they were 300$/ per tire, the head unit was 850 with installation. But the biggest thing was my cousin bought me the sunglasses for my b-day a day before he died, and some jack ass stole them so it seemed well deserved.

Yeah it's a real violated feeling. As much time I put into my car and I'm using it, it felt as if someone broke into my house and went through all my shit.

Honestly it seems like they were looking for something. Maybe they know you skydive and the cost of the stuff?

Someone was stealing my friends center caps from his car every time he replaced them. The windows are tinted and eventually we just sat in the car one night after he replaced them...was funny when the guy came back for the new ones... :S

I'd get some friends and do that for the next 3 nights just in-case, since it seems like they were looking for somethinnnnn

Wow.....this started as a simple "head's up" for others so they wouldn't end up in the same situation as I did. B| I've been in the same place for over two years and never had a problem before.

I didn't realize I was personally going to be responsible for a possible dz.com WWIII!!! :$:):D

Don't worry about it, I'm a veteran already. It's nothing really. :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Long story short, I had a nice new ankle bracelette for 60 days, 2 of my friends got them too for the same time, assault charge and 'conduct unbecoming'. The kid who slashed my tires has a permanent muscle twitch too, he looks like Joker from batman :D.

It's true what they say sometimes, a true friend would not be visiting you in jail, he would be IN there WITH you. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'd get some friends and do that for the next 3 nights just in-case, since it seems like they were looking for somethinnnnn

Decent advice. Of course, I've totally emptied the truck out of paperwork. And they already got the two things I might've cared about.

I don't know anyone on the entire street except my next door neighbors, so I don't THINK anyone would know about my skydiving. Especially since it had been over 60 days since my last jump.

I didn't call the police. I sort of figured that with as little as what was taken, added to the fact that I don't know if it was done on Friday or Saturday night, wouldn't push them to be too terribly aggressive in looking for the thief/thieves.

There is, btw...and incriminating partial shoeprint on the leather in my rear seat! ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Long story short, I had a nice new ankle bracelette for 60 days, 2 of my friends got them too for the same time, assault charge and 'conduct unbecoming'. The kid who slashed my tires has a permanent muscle twitch too, he looks like Joker from batman :D.

It's true what they say sometimes, a true friend would not be visiting you in jail, he would be IN there WITH you. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

lol their the best ones! waitin to chill at the dz, a lot of you skydivers seem tight knit like that too

dude by all means file a police report. you would be surprised if somewhere down the road this scumbag gets caught and your shit turns up, and they will have more charges to nail his coffin with.

x2...whuffo you aint call dem police?????

Plus if they were to break into the truck in a week and smash shit, when you tell the cops they did it a week ago, their gonna be like "wtf, why didn't you call then?"