simplyputsi

My 5th triathlon for season, and my last???

Yup another one down. This was the last of a 6 race series. If you do 4 of the 6 you are eligible for series awards. Keeping fingers crossed.

Anyway. Sprint distance, 600m swim, 13.6 mile bike, and a 3.1 mile run.
I did the swim in 13 minutes 30 seconds roughly. Not too bad as far as bumping bodies in the water went, and I actually swam the entire thing without stopping for anything, rare.
I averaged 20 mph on the bike course which was a lot more hilly than I expected.
Just over 8 minute mile pace for the entire run. I was shooting for closer to 7, but the run also prooved to be more difficult than expected.

Anyway. 1 hour 22 minutes to complete. I ended up 12th out of 32 for my age group. I beat some guy by 8 seconds and had I not sprinted the finish I probably would have been 13th. Never give up.
Overall I was 145 out of 501.
I'll update if I have good news regarding the series.

pics this time as I finally got my parents to make it out.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Yup another one down. This was the last of a 6 race series. If you do 4 of the 6 you are eligible for series awards. Keeping fingers crossed.

Anyway. Sprint distance, 600m swim, 13.6 mile bike, and a 3.1 mile run.
I did the swim in 13 minutes 30 seconds roughly. Not too bad as far as bumping bodies in the water went, and I actually swam the entire thing without stopping for anything, rare.
I averaged 20 mph on the bike course which was a lot more hilly than I expected.
Just over 8 minute mile pace for the entire run. I was shooting for closer to 7, but the run also prooved to be more difficult than expected.

Anyway. 1 hour 22 minutes to complete. I ended up 12th out of 32 for my age group. I beat some guy by 8 seconds and had I not sprinted the finish I probably would have been 13th. Never give up.
Overall I was 145 out of 501.
I'll update if I have good news regarding the series.

pics this time as I finally got my parents to make it out.

Simplyputsi = MAN

How have you been?
Do your parents like the color orange as much as you?
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

errr oops. I meant to say that is where it was at, High Falls state park, in middle GA. The falls are currently not falling, guess cause of water shortage.

Hambone, in the new office, we must do lunch sometime soon. Not this week though.
Smartass, they don't have an orange craze like me:ph34r::P

Skymama's #2 stalker -

Ok so I never saw one cop on the way down, but my parents did. I wasn't really speeding though.

I'll pm you the uncropped version later, but what will I get in return??

kitty, only tards run with their shirts off, hahahaha. One of those guys was the one I beat by 8 seconds.

I wear my shirt as I don't want the ladies getting too excited:ph34r::ph34r:;)

Skymama's #2 stalker -

Hmm.. I seem to notice in the photo highfallsfin, the two guys behind you are running with their shirts off...

But did you notice Paul's man-pec cleavage in the last pic??? I did. He was just teasing everyone by not running topless. Less leaves more to the imagination. :D:D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

GOD you are a geeky looking fucker.

At least he looks better than YOU. God help us if we ever see you wearing skin-tight clothes. :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh, shush, Lee. Paul looks hot, thanks to all of his hard work, let him have his time of the women fussing over him without your cranky old Brit comments!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh, shush, Lee. Paul looks hot, thanks to all of his hard work, let him have his time of the women fussing over him without your cranky old Brit comments!

women, he's more likely to have keith fussing looking like that
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Oh Lee you are just jealous. Admit it!!

I am something and jealous doesn't come to mind. I have a feeling that pic will pop up in Billy vances collection someday
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Billy if you are reading this, you are to delete my pictures from your hard drive right now!!!!!

Lee it is ok that you are jealous. Remember you still have the bragging rights to taking all my money in poker after I became stupid and bet very unwisely many times.

Mic, you better get a new avatar pronto!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -